Good goes the bye

They said Rome wasn't built in a day, but Charlie and I went and built it anyway, and it only took one second before it all fell down and crashed. The breakup hit me so hard. Me and Charlie were so in love, that I would think he hung up the moon and said I lit up the room.

But then reality hit and everything went black and we were over. I still remember him slamming the door after I yelled at him for not giving me enough attention. He didn't return any of my calls or texts. My phone was just silent.

He used to call me every night before I went to bed and he would tell me "I love you". But I looked at my phone and there were no notifications or anything. Hush went my phone. The flame that was burning, had now just blew out. It was just me, all alone.

I decided just to drink my sorrows away. As the beer burned my throat, so did my tears. My face was like a sink just dripping. My sadness wasn't all the way turned off. I missed Charlie so bad. My heart was aching in pain for him.

What I thought would never happen to me and Charlie, happened. I remember thinking forever, but I guess it never was.

Now when I think of it, me and Charlie weren't exactly happy during the last days of our relationship. There was tension so thick you could cut it with an axe. It was like a grenade that was about to explode. It didn't go off right away, but when it did everything really went to pieces!

As I was laying there all alone in my bed as the night crept up in me. I was scared to sleep alone knowing Charlie wasn't coming back. Everything was magnifying I felt the loud and the quiet of emotions spin out of control. But the realization echo of it's over finally set in as I started to cry looking at my phone waiting for Charlie to text me or call me or something, but no answer.

I hated myself, I was angry for letting Charlie slip away like that. I couldn't turn back time and me and Charlie obviously can't be friends. Especially since nothing would be the same between us. I wasn't his anymore and he wasn't mine, cause our love just kinda dried out.

All I can say is that the good went the bye. I looked at the last picture of me and Charlie together on my phone before I was about to delete it.  

"Good goes the bye" I whispered to myself as I pressed delete.

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!!

Bye!!!😉