This girl

Yhc- your hair color   yec- your eye color

Meet yn. She was so beautiful on the inside and outside. Her yhc sparkled in the sunlight. It was so soft and silky and smooth to the touch. It bounced around as she would jump around and dance in the sun.

I loved it when her hair was up in a messy bun or ponytail and she would be watching a classic movie with me and she had a glass of wine 🍷. She was my real deal girl. I loved how she was quiet but also strong in her mind and she would tell me what she thought of something that was on her mind.

Everyone can call me crazy but I don't think anyone would have hard time learning how to love yn. She met my friends and she likes them, she even met my parents! I'm falling more in love by the minute and I don't think I could live without her.

I go on and on about how yn so sweet and that's she's my dream girl. I wrote dozens of songs about her. "How lucky am I that I get to love this girl? I get to see that side of her that know one knows but me" I sung.

"She's a one of a kind and it's a one in a million chance that I would find her hand in mine it's crazy I'm the lucky guy, the guy that gets to love this girl. Oh the guy that gets to love this girl"

My little paradise was my bedhead beauty with her sleepy half awake eyes when ever I would come over early in the morning. My best nights were some of our date nights. I loved yn so much that I wouldn't care if they took away everything I chased, they could destroy it for all I care Because I just wanted yn.

And I know yn loved me just as much too. She said so herself when I proposed to her💍😘.

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Bye!!!😉