cliffhanger

"I'm so done with this Charlie!" You yelled. "Me too" Charlie yelled back.

Your relationship with Charlie has been Rocky for the past few months. You felt like Charlie didn't take your feelings into consideration. And Charlie didn't think that you listened to him.

"Yn, I'm getting tired, I'm thinking that we should just...... take a break"

Those words shook you. "Uh yeah, maybe we should" you said hesitantly. You actually wanted to work things out with Charlie. But you knew you couldn't do this forever.

It was silent until Charlie left. As he closed the door, tears filled in your eyes. It hit you that it was over.

You ran to your room and cried in your pillow. You missed him already. You wanted to take every bad word back, but you couldn't.

It was 11:09 pm and you still hadn't eaten dinner. You decided to just go out and relax. You changed into some jeans and a tank top with a blue jean jacket.

You put your sneakers on and headed out the door. You decided on Applebee's so you parked in the parking lot.

You went inside were you were waited on. "How many?" Asked the waitress. "One"

She got one menu and she escorted you to your table. You sat down and started scrolling through your text messages. You set your phone down and saw a familiar face walk into Applebee's. Right then the waiter came over.

"Hi what can I get for you today?" 

"I'll take a steak with some fries please. And for my drink I'll have a Sprite" you said. The waiter smiled. "Ok, it'll be right out. I'll take your menu for you."

You gave him the menu and then he walked away. You saw that same familiar face being seated down at the table beside you. That face was CHARLIE!

You tried not to make eye contact with him cause you knew it would make you cry again. And you were wearing some mascara so it wouldn't be pretty. Charlie spotted you too, but he was looking down at his phone. Or so you thought.

The waiter came back with your food and drink. "Thank you" you said.

You saw that Charlie ordered the chicken parmesan. He got a Sprite with it too. You were really missing Charlie and it didn't help that he was right beside you. But then you got a text. It was from Charlie.

C: I miss you 😘

Y: me too😘

C: look to your right

Y: ik I see you 😂

C: wanna get back together?

Y: that thought never left my mind. We'll just have to try Harder

C:💚

Charlie looked over to you. He moved his table by yours. You two laughed and talked about everything. You haven't talked with him like this in a while. Your knew Charlie was the one in the end.

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote

Bye!!!😉