king of everything

Here I am sitting at a table across from my boss. He thinks he's so full of himself and considers me a child. I'm a grown man with my own opinions and ideas! He just kept drinking his coffee and staring me down across the table trying to intimidate me. But I just kept quiet and counted cars that passed by.

"Well Charlie I think you should really consider taking the offer and blah blah blah blah blah" he stammered. It was pathetic. I was so sick of his constant talking about how he thinks he knows best.

I wasn't even paying attention until I heard this: "you know it'll get you more respect from me"

I was about to explode! He should respect me anyway for being a hard worker in his stupid business! But of course I just kept quiet. So many things I'd do say if I were able to but I don't.

"See Charlie what you don't understand is your young so most likely, your not nearly as smart as me of course"

I rolled my eyes. I never asked for his opinion of me. We're all Entitled to opinions, but his I didn't ask for. So as he started throwing insults, I just walked out not caring if I still had a job or not.

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Bye!!!😉