Someone

I sat alone on my bed thinking about Charlie. We broke up last month but I still can't help but think about him. He deserves the world and I just want him to be happy, even if it's not with me. So many emotions were pouring out of me that I don't even know what to do.

Instead I just grabbed a piece of paper and started working on my next song. I strummed my guitar for a beat that I could come up with. I wrote down lyrics:

So this is my apologie, for saying all those stupid things. I wish I didn't really mean, I'm sorry I'm not sorry.

I was so confused as to if I meant them or not. I was sorry it didn't work out in the end but I wasn't because if Charlie wasn't the one then, who is? I still continued writing.

You had your red flags up and raised, More traffic than east LA, But I drove in anyway, My common sense on holiday. People fall out of face, we were a crash course, We would just be a place stuck on your passport, You travel to some time, But I hope you will find.

Tears couldn't help but spill from my eyes. I loved Charlie and missed him, but at the same time I wanted him and I to move on from the past. It would just be a nostalgia memory of something that was meant to be. So I'll just keep the memories to me whenever I need them.

Someone to cry for, someone to try for, Someone to turn your crooked roads into her streets. Someone to fight for, someone to die for, Someone whose arms will hold you tight enough to beThe reason you breathe. Be the reason you breathe.

We stay in love like vacation homes, You're like summers on the sunny coast, But when the cold needs a winter coat, You say you will until you don't. You wore a compass around your neck, A different north than we ever read. Well did you get where you're going yet?Wish you the worst, wish you the best. I don't know how I fell into your rearview, Paralyzed, lullaby, I couldn't hear you, So I hope you were right, And next to you tonight.

There's Someone to cry for, someone to try for, Someone to turn your crooked roads into her streets. Someone to fight for, someone to die for, Someone whose arms will hold you tight enough to beThe reason you breathe. Be the reason you breathe.

So this is my apologie, for saying all those stupid things. I wish I didn't really mean, I'm sorry I'm not sorry.

And with that I ended our chapter.

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Bye!!!😉