11 minutes

Ln- last name

You called Charlie. "I'm 11 minutes away char" you said.

"Alright yn". Charlie hung up and went back to watching TV. Pretty soon it got late. Charlie was concerned. "Where's yn?".

The phone rang. "Hello?" Said Charlie. " Hi Charlie, this is the hospital. We're calling to inform that yn was in a car accident and is in the emergency room right now".

All Charlie could hear was the buzzing noise on the phone after they hung up. A tear was forming in each of Charlie's eyes.

He speed to the hospital. He ran to the front desk. "Yn ln. What room is she in?!" He asked frantically.

"Room 295" she said. Charlie ran there. He opened the door to see yn lying there cold and unconscious. Charlie sat down and held your hand.

He saw the heat monitor beeping and then flatline. He pressed his head down in your hospital bed and sobbed.

The doctors escorted him out as they covered you up. Charlie drove home. He ordered a pizza cause he was to weak to cook for himself.

But he still wasn't eating the pizza. "I TOLD YN NOT TO TEXT AND DRIVE!" Charlie yelled.

He was still in disbelief about the car accident. Days went on as Charlie grieved. He stared at pictures of you. He just cried as he quietly sung to himself.

"Your 11 minutes away. And I have missed you all day. So why aren't you here?" Charlie cried to himself.

"So why aren't you here? Why aren't you here, why aren't you here?" Charlie said softly.

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote.

Bye!!!😉