Kill my time

It was just me walking the streets downtown by myself. I decided to get myself a drink to take my mind off things. I went into a random dive bar and ordered a drink. As I was drinking, I ended up locking eyes with a gorgeous lady. She looked my way and smiled. When the seat next to me cleared up, she sat next to me.

It was an awkward silence between us for a while and then I decided to make the first move. "So....how are you?" I asked. "I'm good".

"I'm Charlie by the way" I held out my hand waiting for her to shake it. "Hi Charlie, I'm yn" she shook my hand. I did a small victory in my brain. "Your really pretty".

Yn looked at me and smiled. I could tell she was blushing because of the growing rosie tint around her cheeks."Thank you. I wish my boyfriend would say that".

I grew curious. "Oh...he doesn't say that to you?" She shook her head. "In fact I wouldn't be shocked if I saw him at this bar with another girl". I gave her a sympathetic smile. "I'm sorry he treats you like that".

Yn just shrugged. "Whaddya say we get out of here?" She smiled and nodded. I payed for our drinks and off we went. We walked around the downtown for a little while. But once it hit midnight, I asked yn where she lived so I could take her home. But she looked disappointed when I said that. "Can we just stay out a little bit longer?" She asked.

"How about we continue this fun at my place?" Yn immediately perked up. "Sure!" We walked back to my house. We sat on the couch and watched a little TV and then I called it a night. I went upstairs to my room and yn followed. I gave her one of my long t-shirts. "Thanks for everything. I'll be downstairs on the couch I guess". I stopped her before she left.

"Wouldn't you rather have the bed?" "I'd actually rather have you than the bed" she said with a naughty look in her eye. We both climbed into bed as her hands touched my back. My lips landed on to hers and then I climbed on top of her. My hands in her hair and her's around my neck. We both ended up out of breath.

The next morning I woke and she was gone but her number was my night stand along with her black silk underwear. I got out of bed and then I wrapped my robe around me and took a shower. When I came out I put on a shirt and some lounge pants and then I went downstairs. My phone rang and it was from yn. "Hello?"

"Hi Charlie, I was wondering if you wanted to do this again sometime? Like maybe tonight?" Yn suggested. "Yeah I'd love to".

I hung up when we were done talking and suddenly I felt a rush of excitement run wild through me. Later on that night I texted yn and told her I would meet her at the dive bar again downtown. When I got there, she was already there. Her hair was in a high messy bun, but she had on a black turtleneck and high waisted jeans with black high heel boots. I made my way over to her.

"Is this seat taken?"

"Hi Charlie" yn blushed. The smell of her flower perfume made me tingle. I sat down next to her and she started telling me about Dave her boyfriend. I'll admit I was a little jealous when she mentioned him because I wanted yn all to myself. But in the end, I knew that this night would end with her in my arms and bed again.

We got a little tipsy, but that was ok. At around 10 we left the bar. We started dancing a little in the street only cause we were a little plastered. I put my jacket on her since she got a little cold. "I know, we can go back to my place. Dave won't be back until the day after tomorrow" said yn. I agreed. We went back to her place:

When we got inside, I started planting little kisses on yn's jawline

When we got inside, I started planting little kisses on yn's jawline. It was just so prominent and beautiful that I couldn't resist. She put her arms around me and we made our way upstairs somehow. "Nice place you got here" I said feeling a little bit sober. "Thanks. It's my house, but Dave insisted on calling it our house because he wanted to move in so badly. He only wants money from me".

I nodded. Yn turned off the lights and she took off her shirt to reveal her black Lacy bra. She slid off her boots and jeans and I did the same. But before I got my shoes off, an idea popped in my head. "Hey yn, put your clothes back on. I've got a surprise for you". Yn gave me a confused look, but she put her clothes back on.

I told her to wait at the house, while I got my car. I came back 10 minutes later and yn got in. "I just wanted to go for a nice drive to end the night on something really special".

We drove through the dessert for a while. Nobody was on the road so that made it really sweet. After that we drove through the city. Yn leaned her head on my shoulder. I just started thinking about how it would be if yn just left her crumby boyfriend. I really liked her..... enough to give her my heart. When we got home, we even more in the mood and we went upstairs and started undressing again.

She turned off the lights and pressed her lips against mine. She slipped her panties off and we went for it. When I woke up, she was still sleeping. I could still feel her touch from the night before. I carefully slipped out, this time I left my mark for her on her neck.

I got in my car and drove back home. When I got there I plopped down on my bed. I looked at my phone. Yn had texted me 5 minutes ago. I pressed the phone to my chest. "There's no one I would rather kill my time with" I said to myself.

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Bye!!!😉