eating disorder

You were always insecure about yourself. Especially your weight. You looked in the mirror and thought "my arms are too fat, my thighs are huge, my stomach sticks out too much".

You decided that you were going to lose weight by not eating. The next morning you woke up and Charlie was calling you. "Hello" you answered in your tired voice. "Hey honey, so today I have a day off today, what should we do today?" He asked. You giggled. "Well how about we go to the park or something?"

"Okay, I'll be on my way"

Charlie hung up and you got dressed.

You went to the bathroom to brush your teeth and wash your face. You went downstairs and took some vitamins. "That should hold me for awhile" you said to yourself.

Charlie's car finally pulled up in the driveway and he honked the horn. You ran outside to meet him. You got in the car and together you guys drove to the park. You feed the ducks for a little bit and then you walked and talked for awhile.

"Hey I'm hungry, how about we grab some lunch?" Suggested Charlie. You were hesitant at first but then you finally agreed. You two went to a taco Bell. Charlie ordered his food and then he asked you what you wanted. "I'll just take a taco and some diet Pepsi".

Charlie looked at you for a minute. "Is that all you want babe?" You nodded your head. "Yeah I had a big breakfast". Charlie knew that something was up. You usually ordered three tacos or a taco salad. You chose the diet Pepsi Because you read on the internet that it fills you up and it won't make you feel hungry.

Charlie took the the tray of food to the table that you picked out. You were starving so you were kinda glad to be eating something.

You filled your drink up. You and Charlie ate your food. Your stomach was still growling but you ignored it. "I could order you something else if you're still hungry babe, my treat" said Charlie. "Oh that's so sweet, but I'm fine really" you said. After you left taco bell, you and Charlie decided to go to the mall.

You two were walking inside the mall, when Charlie spotted a pretzel shop. "Would you like a pretzel?" He asked. You shook your head. "No thanks". Charlie started getting worried. You had barley eaten anything. When you went inside one of the stores in the mall, you tried on a dress. You looked in the mirror and you felt disgusted. "I'm so fat!" You screamed inside your brain. You decided to buy one dress that was 2 sizes too small for you. "When I lose weight, I'll be able to fit into this dress" you said to yourself.

You got excited. When you and Charlie went home, you read a book while Charlie was on his laptop. It was getting close to lunchtime and Charlie wanted to get you and his some Subway sandwiches.

You really didn't want to because a lot of carbs would make you gain weight you thought. "Uh that's okay Charlie, I don't really want anything right now" you said trying to convince Charlie that you weren't really hungry. Charlie started to get worried because this was the second time today that you refused to eat anything.

"Uh yn, are you ok? Why don't you wanna eat anything?" he asked. "Because I'm just not hungry" you protested.

You could hear your stomach growling, but you just ignored it. Charlie could obviously hear it too, but he went to Subway. After 15 minutes rolled by, Charlie came back with two Subway sandwiches. He put your's in the fridge while he ate his. You saw him eating in the kitchen, but you continued working on your laptop.

After you finished up your work. you went upstairs to take a nap. It was getting late so Charlie came upstairs and gently kissed your forehead when he saw you were asleep. The next morning came and you almost fainted getting out of bed. You skipped out on breakfast and lunch.

Charlie knocked on your door. "Hey yn, I've got a surprise for you"

You opened the door weakly and saw that Charlie had got you a pizza. "Oh that's so sweet! Thanks babe" you said. You invited him inside and you fixed his and your plates. You ate a skinny slice so Charlie wouldn't worry, but he was too swift.

"Yn, can I talk to you?" Charlie asked.

"Sure"

"Why aren't you eating? Yesterday at Taco bell you barely ate anything, and the at the mall you refused your favorite pretzel, and then when I got subway sandwiches for you, you didn't want to eat that. In fact...." Charlie walked over to your refrigerator. "It's still in here still freshly wrapped up".

You looked down at the floor. "Yeah" you quietly said. "You're not trying to starve yourself are you yn?" Charlie asked concerned. You didn't say anything. You felt ashamed. Charlie gently took his hand and pulled your chin up to look at him. Tears started flooding your eyes.

"To answer your question....yes" you answered softly. Charlie hugged you. "Yn, you're perfect the way you are"

You smiled. "Thanks Charlie".

And with that, you and Charlie ate the pizza. And then you ate your sandwich as every bite you ate was filled with love and hunger.

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Bye!!!😉