The last time

As me and Charlie sat quietly on our bed just thinking about if we could work things out or move on. Lately Charlie can't look me in the eye, he always plays with the cross that's on his chain. I could tell Charlie had something on his mind because he bites his lip when really deep in thought.

I don't want this to be the last time for me and Charlie. But it's probably heading that way. "Charlie" I mumbled. He turned his head a little and then he turned back to look down on his knee. I wanted so badly to hold his hand, but it felt like they were handcuffed.

We had a fight yesterday which is why we weren't really talking today.

"Charlie you said that you wouldn't go out every night all the time!"

"Come on yn give me some space! I need some time alone!" He yelled back. "Stop partying all the time!" I yelled. Charlie just growled and walked out of the house slamming the door.

That conversation is still playing in my mind. He didn't come back until 3:00 in the morning and I basically cried myself to sleep. Me and Charlie usually never yelled at each other.

Night time rolled around and this time I was the one to leave. Charlie had given me a beautiful red Ruby ring and I loved it. But for now I just left it in the drawer. I honestly didn't know if I was mad or sad Charlie.

Charlie was watching TV and I put on my leather jacket and high heel ankle boots and left not even really saying goodbye to him. As I got in my car I just kept thinking about me and Charlie's first kiss which was on the bleachers after a baseball⚾ game.

Then our first fight was over something stupid like me and Charlie being insecure about ourselves. Tears formed in my eyes thinking about him. I didn't want to leave Charlie but there may be no other choice.

I came back home around midnight but Charlie wasn't home. He texted me one last time and he simply said "goodbye".

I just sat on my bed and sobbed. "We said that we would last, but how come it's the last time?"

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Bye!!!😉