Wildflower

This is a continuation of my previous chapter called "kill my time". 

I got a notification on my phone from the company I work for. They wanted me to attend a fashion show for business reasons so I had to get dressed and go. I put on a gray leisure suit with a pale blue dress shirt underneath it and I went out. I drove to the fashion show and once I got inside, I took my seat in the front row.

It took 15 minutes for the show to start. When it did, the lights deemed and the spotlights on the platform brightened. The first model was wearing a orange top with brown skinny jeans and orange high heels. The second one was wearing a yellow dress with purple heels. After 7 models walked off, the last one came and it was a familiar face.

She had on a pinkish purple long sleeve top. The sleeves flowed on the arms but at the wrist it was tightened. It had a little v-neck  and she had on black skinny dress pants with some black peep toe high heels. As she came closer she spotted me and smiled. I soon realized that it was yn! She looked absolutely beautiful! She also spotted her boyfriend Dave in the audience too. Her smile slowly faded.

After the show, I went backstage to see her. She gave me a big hug and told me that she was so happy to see me. "So modeling is your job?" I asked. Yn nodded. "Yeah, that's why I can afford my house" she laughed. Her cheery smile faded when she looked behind me.

The person behind came around to the front. It was Dave. He had light brown hair that was shaved down into a buzz cut and he had a really hostile look on his face. "Yn we have to go now!" He barked. He grabbed her wrist and shoved her out the door. Before I could react, he gave me a really threatening look. But he didn't scare me.

I walked out too getting into my car trying to process what I was exactly getting myself into. It was night time, so the street lights buzzed as I drove down the street. I stopped at a Dairy Queen and ordered a some dinner and a blizzard then I drove home. I was greeted by Charlie Jr jr when I walked through the door. I changed into my pajamas and ate my dinner in my room with Charlie Jr jr laying his head down on my lap sleeping. I finished up my dinner and I soon got a phone call.

It was yn. "Hello?" "Hey Charlie. Dave's asleep, did you want me to come over?"

I immediately accepted. I wanted yn close to me so bad. I drove to her house and knocked on the door. She opened and immediately threw herself in my arms and started kissing my lips. I kissed back and we ran inside and upstairs. As I started pulling down her shirt, I saw bruises on her shoulder. Yn noticed I paused and asked me what was wrong. "Did he hit you?" I asked concerned.

Yn looked down. I lifted up her chin to look at me and I was waiting for a response. She slowly nodded. "Why? How?!"

"W-When we got home, Dave was angry that I was talking to you backstage at the fashion show".

"So he hit you because of it!"

"Yeah. He wanted to keep me in line".

I was shocked by this. "But yn your a grown woman you don't need to be kept in line! You can talk to whoever you want!" I was starting to boil at the thought of yn being abused like this. "He knows I like you. That's why your an extra special case." Yn started to form tears in her eyes.

"I don't wanna lose you Charlie!" She pressed her head up on my chest. I rubbed her back and kissed her head. "No baby I won't let that happen".

I ended up taking her back to my place and we continued our 'business' there. "I love it when you wear your hair over your shoulders" I complimented. She blushed. "Thanks".

We spent the rest of the night at my place. The next morning I woke up to a loud banging on the door. I opened it and instantly regretted it. I fist hit in me in my face and when I realized what happened, I saw Dave looking as angry as ever! He tried to push past me and grab yn, but I punched in the jaw. I used my foot and kicked him in the back so he would fall down.

I slammed the door and I told yn to hide. I called the police and they arrested Dave for assault. Yn hugged me when it was all over. I knew she was mine now.

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Bye!!!😉