father son power (part 2)

Charlie woke up the next morning. He made some breakfast and then called Ethan downstairs for breakfast. Ethan came downstairs and him and Charlie ate breakfast in silence still stunned about last night.

After breakfast, Charlie got up. "Come on Ethan, we're gonna train hard".

Ethan was confused cause he didn't know what that meant. But he cleared away his plate and followed Charlie in the training room. He and Charlie worked as he could to train Ethan until he got the hang of it. They practiced everyday until they were perfect. The next morning, Charlie went to Ethan's room because it was the day of the big fight.

But Ethan was gone! A rush of panic flew over Charlie as he ran to his super suit. He put it on and tracked Ethan down. Ethan was at a creek practicing some more.

Charlie was relieved. "ETHAN!" He yelled as Ethan turned around frightened. "Let me know where you're going next time okay? Especially with jackacer on the loose!"

"Ok dad, I'm sorry".

Right then, jackacer came and blasted Ethan. "Ahhh, Dad!"

Charlie looked over to Ethan holding his gut almost on the verge of tears Because it hurt. Rage filled Charlie. "Not again" he clenched under his teeth.

Charlie used every strength of his body and blasted jackacer. The blast was so strong, it knocked him off his feet and flew him in the air.

Charlie looked over to see an Ethan not waking up and barely breathing. "Oh no, no no no you can not die on me Ethan! Come on wake up, it's OVER! THE FIGHT IS OVER I WON!" Char cried.

"ETHAN PLEASE, YOUR THE ONLY THING I'M LIVING FOR, YOU'RE MY BABY! PLEASE ETHAN! I'LL DO ANYTHING!"

Charlie carried Ethan back home and blasted his chest gently so his heart wouldn't stop. Ethan's eyes slowly opened. "Dad" he said softly. Charlie kissed his face a dozen times.

"Come on dad stop, I'm not a baby anymore" he whined. Charlie didn't care. He hugged him so tight that his face turned blue. After he put him down, Charlie realized something.

"Did you go looking for jackacer?" He said sternly. Ethan face expression changed. He didn't want to answer. Charlie started to get mad.

"Ethan..... tell me the truth!"

"Yes!"

"Ethan, you could've been killed! You were almost there when he zapped you!"

"I know bu-"

"DON'T! JUST DON'T SAY ANYTHING!"

Charlie was shaking his head in disappointment. "SOMETIMES I WISH YOU DIDN'T HAVE NEW POWERS!"

Ethan was taken aback by that. "So you're basically wishing I never had any powers at all don't you?!"

"Isn't it obvious?! Your too hard-headed to have them!"

"WELL IT'S NOT LIKE I ASKED FOR THESE POWERS! THEY WERE A GIFT I WAS BORN WITH AND I'M GOING TO USE THEM TO MY FULL ADVANTAGE!"

"YEAH AND THEN WHAT HAPPENS? YOU GET YOURSELF IN ANOTHER SITUATION WERE I HAVE TO BAIL YOU OUT?!"

"I also didn't ask for that either" said Ethan.

Charlie was furious. He went over to Ethan and slapped him, which instantly pushed him against a wall.

Ethan now also furious didn't say a word. Instead he walked out of the living room and went upstairs to his room. Charlie and Ethan didn't talk all that night.

Ethan still holding his face. Started packing his clothes and phone with some food and hid the suitcase under the bed. At around 1:32 am Charlie was sleeping, and Ethan was awake.

He got his suitcase and sprinted out the door quietly. "I'd like to slap him in the face!" He whispered angerly.

Ethan didn't care where he was going. He just wanted to be anywhere except at home with his dad. "Your a monster" Ethan said leaving the driveway.

The next morning was hectic. Charlie already feeling guilty for what he had done, knocked on Ethan's door only to find Ethan gone and his suitcase missing. "I guess I shouldn't really be surprised" he murmured.

Charlie got in the car and started looking for him. He saw Ethan in the woods fighting a bear. Ethan had almost killed it when Charlie stepped in and finished the job. He could see the fear in Ethan's eyes.

Ethan glared at him as Charlie walked away. Ethan followed him. "Why would you do that?"

Charlie shrugged. "Out of instinct...... because of love"

Ethan shrugged. "Ethan I want you to come home right now!" Said Charlie.

Ethan did what his father asked. "Are you gonna slap again if I don't?" He asked.

Charlie's eyes teared up. He stopped the car. "Look... I'm very sorry for doing that. That was out of line. But that doesn't necessarily mean that I was wrong for getting angry. You had to be corrected".

Ethan nodded. Charlie kissed his cheek. "There, all better?"

"All better"

"I just wanna protect you Ethan because I love you. And your something very special to me" said Charlie.

Ethan smiled. "Thanks Dad. I love you too"

Charlie smiled. "I love you more". Him and Ethan laughed.

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote

Sorry it took me so long guys. I'm working on zapped right now too.

Bye!!!😉