What are you waiting for? (last chapter)

Me and Charlie were standing together waiting for our buses to arrive. They wouldn't arrive for another hour. So you and Charlie were trying to make it last. "I can't believe this is the end" you said. Charlie locked eyes with you. "Yeah, I wish I could turn back time or give us more".

It was silent for a while. "When will we see each other again?" He asked. You shrugged. "I don't know".  A smile crept up on Charlie's face. "Remember last night when we were watching family guy?"

"Oh yeah. I died at the part when Peter said 'pow right in the kisser'". You and Charlie laughed.

Charlie wrapped his arms around you and you leaned your head on his shoulder. "Without you it's gonna be lonely" you said. "Yeah I miss you already. So let's make the most of this hour" he said.

Every love song that Charlie wrote and sung for you played through your head like mp3 player. A tear flowed down your face.  "Did I ever tell you that you're the only one who can make everything better?"

Charlie smiled. "I never knew that until now. And I'm glad because I felt the exact same way about you".

The thought of leaving each other crushed you and Charlie. You couldn't bear the pain. Charlie slipped a small box into your pocket. "Open it when you get on the bus" he said. You smiled and nodded.

You opened your mouth to say something, but then you closed it. "What?" Charlie asked. "No it's stupid an-"

"Go ahead and tell me"

"Okay well.....the days leading up to this, I was anxious about us because I don't want us to drift apart from each other"

"Yn that's never going to happen okay!?" Charlie lifted your chin up to his face. You nodded. Charlie leaned in and kissed you and you kissed back. You're buses pulled up and you and Charlie kissed one last time. You put your foot on one step, while Charlie put his foot on his bus step.

You looked each other in the eye and gave each other smile. "I love you yn"

"I love you too Charlie"

You both got on your buses and sat down. Yours went left, while Charlie's went right. You stared out the window teary eyed, but then you remembered the box Charlie wanted you to open on the bus. You opened the box and it was a small diamond necklace:

Charlie had sent you a text of a Y shaped chain he had and now you knew why

Charlie had sent you a text of a Y shaped chain he had and now you knew why. At the bottom was a note that said,

A little piece of my heart will be with you always. Think of it as a promise that I'll always Love you. I'll be back soon and when I do, we've got another promise to make.

Your heart lit up. You put the necklace on and smiled at it knowing Charlie was thinking of you.

Hope you like this last chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Think of this song not only as part of the chapter but also part of when I'll return to Wattpad after zapped! Is completed. I'll probably be taking another hiatus but I just wanted to finish this book before I do. I look at some books that have 200 and 100 chapters, but I don't know if everyone's attention to this story will last that long. But anyway thanks for the support if this book and don't worry, I have a lot of story writing ideas pilled up in my brain so I'll definitely be back.

I love  you guys so much!!!!❤️

This whole book was inspired by music because that gives me peace. I hope it gives you peace as well too.

And P.S. thanks for the love on this story! It helped me through so much anxiety that was bombarded on me at the end of 2018. I started this book around the beginning or middle of 2019 and I'm so happy I finished it!!!

Don't forget to take a break and count the stars every once in a while. And don't let the pain paint over all the good that's left.

"There's glory in the mountains that we climb. Oh but stillness brings a peace no search can find" (-Hunter Hayes from song still)

Here it is if you want to have a listen: (honestly I love this album!)

Okay this is really goodbye now

Bye!!!😉

Find your love in the madness. Maybe I'll be back with another story. But in the meantime...... goodbye ❤️.