teenage daughter

Me and Charlie were sitting in the living room drinking coffee. "So how has your studio time been going?" I asked. "Oh it's been great, I was able to make a ton of new demos for songs".

I heard ydn coming down the stairs. When she came into the living room our mouths dropped. Ydn had on a black leather mini skirt, with a ripped shirt and some boots with spikes on them. Her jewelery had skulls on it and it looked she had at least 5 cartilage piercings on her ear.

"Ydn puth! What are you wearing?!" Charlie asked in a Stern tone.

"This is the latest fashion, everyone at school is wearing this style. And besides it's half price."

"It should be, HALF of it is missing!" You stated. Ydn sighed. "But this is what the cooler kids are wearing. Their super cool and some of them have tattoos!"

You and Charlie looked at each other and then back at ydn. "Ydn, if we let you walk out of the house like that, then people are going to get the wrong idea. So I want you to go upstairs and change or your not going anywhere." Said Charlie.

Ydn sighed and went back upstairs and slammed the door. You were about to get up, but then Charlie got up and said he would handle it. You heard him walk upstairs and knock on ydn's door.

She opened it and Charlie went in. You started to get nervous after 5 minutes, but then ydn and Charlie both came downstairs. This time ydn had on a leather jacket with ripped jeans and ankle boots and a regular shirt with heart jewelery. You smiled.

"You look so pretty ydn" you said. Ydn smiled. "Thanks Mom. Dad actually has cool fashion sense".

You and Charlie laughed. "Well I try my best" Charlie said trying to be smug.  All three of you laughed as you wished ydn a good time as she left.

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Bye!!!😉