Doctor appointment

I was going for my anal checkup. I signed in at the doctor's office. Then I sat down in the waiting room chairs and picked up a magazine while waiting. "Yn" the nurse called me back.

I got up and walked over to the nurse and followed her to the back. She took my height and weight and blood pressure. Then she took me to the exam room and she handed me a hospital gown. I sat on the exam table.

She took my temperature and then she said that the doctor would be in shortly. I smiled and nodded. The anticipation was making me nervous. But 5 minutes after, the doctor came in. He had hazel eyes and a scar across his eyebrow which made him mysterious.

"Hi I'm Dr puth" he said. He shook my hand. He put his stethoscope and listened to my heart. And then he shined a light into my eyes and mouth. He looked inside my ears too.

Then he asked me to lay down. I did. Dr puth pulled down my hospital gown and felt my breast. Then he pulled it back up. And I was also gonna sit up but he stopped me. "Could you shoot down to the end of the table for me please?"

I did. His hands guided me and then he told me that it was good and then he pulled out the stirrups. I knew what that meant. I needed a pelvic exam. Dr puth then proceeded to guide my feet into the stirrups. He put a drape over my bottom half. Then he pulled up my drape and tucked it over my legs. I was exposed.

I could feel my face beaming red. I was always nervous during this part.

I heard him snap on some latex gloves and walk back over to the table. "Your gonna feel me touch you now" he said. And with that he gently touched the lips of my vagina. He spread them apart.

He examined the inside and outside. Dr puth put one finger inside palpated the glands inside. I felt some pressure. He took his finger out. "I'm going to insert the speculum now" said Dr puth.

I heard him lube up the speculum and then insert it inside me. It felt cold. "Just take a deep breath and relax" he instructed.

After it was inserted, Dr puth took a q-tip out of a clear plastic bag. He then swabbed it inside the cervix. Then he used a small clear spatula and took some samples. He put the q-tip in a small container. Then he took the speculum out.

Then he squirted some lube on his fingers and inserted them inside. His fingers were inside my vagina feeling around in there while the other hand was pressing on my side. He pulled his fingers out.

I felt him pull apart my cheeks. Then he put one finger in my rectum. I felt alot of pressure and discomfort. It didn't hurt, but it was very uncomfortable.

After he was done, Dr puth took his finger out and pulled out a tissue. He wiped my area clean. Then he pulled off his latex gloves.

He asked me to sit up and he pulled the stirrups back into the bed. He told me that he was done with the pelvic exam part. I thought that was it until he said that he needed to do a rectal exam.

I layed down again in a different position and I felt him pull up my gown again. The cold air hit my bottom. He took off his old latex gloves and put on new ones. He gently pulled one cheek up and then then the other. I was blushing so bad.

He then squirted some lubrication on his finger and instead one finger inside. Then he took it out. He lubed up a instrument similar to the speculum. "It's a anoscope" he said. I got nervous.

He inserted the anoscope into my backside. I felt it open and then he inserted a big cotton swab thing inside. Every time he twirled the swab, he would have to turn it. He eventually took it out.

He wiped everything clean again and then he asked me to sit up. He said that the results would come in, in about a week. I nodded. He left the room and I got dressed back into my clothes.

I left the doctor's office feeling embarrassed and satisfied at the same time.

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote😉.

Bye!!!😉