overprotective

You and Charlie were going to the mall. You guys didn't eat lunch so you guys ordered your food at the food court. Charlie ordered you guys food and you got the drinks. You got you a Charlie a Pepsi. You guys found a table and sat down. You and Charlie talked about different things including music and other things. He always made you laugh whenever he would try to imitate voices.

After you were done with your meals, you cleared away the table. You and Charlie started walking towards Sears. You went inside and Charlie went to go look at some watches, while you went to look at some jewelry. A guy approached you. He had blonde hair and green eyes. "Hey miss, I think you dropped something" he said. You looked down. You dropped a 5 dollar bill. "Oh thank you".

But the guy wouldn't leave. "You know, your worth more than a 5 dollar bill. How about I take you out to dinner tonight?"

Right then you saw Charlie's head coming around the corner practically running over. "Oh I have a boyfriend" you said. But the guy was persistent. Charlie came over. "Hey babe" he said as he kissed you right in front of the guy.

Charlie didn't seem to like him at all!😒. You could tell he was getting angry. His jaw was clenching and his hand was forming a fist. Eventually after Charlie gave him a death glare, the guy ran off. You hugged Charlie. "My hero". Charlie started flexing his muscles.

"It's what I do best" he said proudly. You could just say that he was overprotective.

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!!😉

Bye!!!😉