Life after you

I couldn't focus and I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about yn. We had a fight yesterday and today I had to be on the road again. But I just wanted to get home to tell yn I was sorry.

I texted her hoping she would answer but she didn't. I was still mad at me. I just sat in the car just trying to close my eyes. It's funny how your mind starts thinking about how happy you were before all the trouble starts.

I could still picture yn laughing. We were laughing at a funny scene we saw on 'the office'. I smiled at that memory. But my sadness started to overshadow it. My phone buzzed and I thought it was yn, but it was just a notification letting me know that I had phone signal again since we just drove through a bridge.

I just rested my head against the window trying to pick up the pieces of the fight in my mind. I regretted everything I said. I must have been high to tell yn that I was just wasting my time.

As tears brewed in my eyes I tried not to cry. I can see yet I was too blind to see that yn was everything. After a couple hours later, my phone buzzed again. And this time it was yn!

She texted me a small smile emoji 🙂.

I sighed a sigh of relief and softly smiled to myself.

I just feel kinda up and kinda down today. Idk what to feel really lol that's why I haven't really updated early lol

Anyway take care and WASH YOUR HANDS AND FACE! The coronavirus is out there!!!

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Bye!!!😉