never ever

As Kimberly was sitting in her room listening to one of her favorite songs "you don't bring me flowers" on her bed.

She started crying looking down at her now 2 month year old belly. "I can't believe it's happening" she whimpered softly. He mom knocked on her door as Kimberly invited her in. "What's wrong baby?"

Kimberly just shook it off. "It must be the mood swings" but deep down, it was because of she was afraid of her husband Charlie leaving her feeling that the responsibility was too much.

"Did you tell him yet?" Asked her mother. Kimberly shook her head. "I'm scared" her mother just hugged her. Kimberly's father didn't even know yet. "I'll tell you father first and then we'll call Charlie okay?"

Kimberly nodded feeling better. After Kimberly's father got home, her mother told him everything. They both called thier daughter downstairs and they agree that her dad should tell Charlie.

The more the phone rang, the more anxious Kimberly grew. Finally Charlie picked up. "Hello?"

Kimberly's father started telling Charlie that he was soon gonna be a father. He was ecstatic! "I can't believe it! I'm gonna be a daddy!"

Kimberly sighed a sigh of relief as Charlie's reaction calmed her down. But the next day when she went to work, she couldn't help but think about Charlie actually lying about how he felt. "What if he's with another girl?" She thought.

It was those thoughts that made Kimberly tear up again. As tears dripped on her paper, she heard a familiar voice. She turned around to see Charlie with flowers in his hand and his heart on his sleeve.

Charlie kissed Kimberly on the cheek as he talked about how the new journey of Parenthood would change them. Kimberly was excited.

After Charlie left, Kimberly's ex husband Shawn came in. "Hey Kim. How are you?"

"I'm with child and I'm doing fine" she simply answered.

"Look I've thinking alot lately, and I was thinking maybe we could try again?"

"Shawn I'm married to Charlie now! And besides, I'm pregnant with his child. And aren't you dating Camila?"

"Well that's all in the past" said Shawn trying to kiss her. She pushes him away just as Camila walks in. Kimberly and her are best friends which is obviously why they work together.

"Shawn why would you do that?! How could you?!" She yelled. Shawn was speechless. "We're done" said Camila.

She storms our as Shawn chases after her. When Kimberly got back home, she calls Charlie and tells him everything that happened. "That jerk!" He snaps. "Who does he think he is?!"

Kimberly was trying to calm Charlie down. He eventually did, but he was still angry. Even after the scene at Kimberly's job, Shawn still tried many attempts to win her back.

But Kimberly was too faithful to Charlie. They wanted to enjoy a life with just the three of them. He'd never ever leave Kimberly.

brideofharrystyles this chapter is for you.

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Bye!!!😉