easier

Me and Charlie have been fighting alot lately and now I'm wondering if I should just go. Would it be easier?

I know there's nothing I'm doing because I'm trying to be nice but I know Charlie wouldn't want me to change.

It seems like we always run away from our problems. Yet we end up making the same mistakes and it just goes around again. We already know our pattern.

Charlie always yells at me because I try to get mad at him in front of his friends. So we agree to work it out in the morning but we never do.

I love him so much that I'm starting to hate him now. But I can't really blame him cause it's partly my fault. Me and Charlie were always going at each other's throats.

I was making dinner and Charlie came home. He was already in a bad mood. "Hey babe" I said. Charlie just shrugged it off. "Charles what's wrong?"

"Nothing!" Charlie snapped. I was getting very annoyed with his attitude. "Charlie if your gonna be in bad mood, then go do something useful!" I snapped.

Charlie went down to the basement to work on his music. He slammed the door. I was fed up. I fixed myself a plate and I ate silently. Then I got up and went to the car and drove off. I decided to drive to the mall because shopping always takes my mind off things.

While I was there, I got some pizza because the dinner I cooked wasn't filling. My phone rang and I looked. It was Charlie. I swiped and declined it and then I went shopping. Charlie was texting me non-stop.

I eventually just turned off my phone. "He deserves to worry" I said. I went inside New York and company and saw some pretty dresses👗. After I paid, I saw Charlie walking into the store. I immediately ducked and ran out of the store. Unfortunately Charlie saw me.

He ran after me and I went into Victoria's secret. I didn't want to talk to Charlie. I was shocked when he came inside. I eventually went out and he followed me. "Yn we need to talk!" He said.

"About what!?" I said. "About the fact that you were acting like a total jerk?!"

Charlie looked down. "I'm sorry". I could tell he meant it because he had his puppy dog eyes. I couldn't help but smile. "It's ok" I said. "I love you".

"I love you too".

And there we were, kissing in the middle of the mall.

Hope you like this chapter, don't forget to comment and vote!😉

Bye!!!😉