let it be me

Charlie was alone and you knew it. Charlie had just broken up with his girlfriend and she left him broken hearted out in the pouring rain.

Charlie sat home alone feeling down. Even pizza and wine couldn't cheer him up. You texted Charlie if he was okay. He asked you to come over. So you grabbed your coat and drove to Charlie's house.

You ordered another pizza and a Pepsi six pack. You knocked on the door and Charlie let you in. "Hey char".

"Hey" he said giving a broken smile. You put on family Guy and you and Charlie ate the pizza and drank up the six pack. That lifted Charlie's mood a bit. He ordered 2 more pizzas🍕 with some bread sticks and two fountain drinks which were Pepsi's🥤.

You guys talked and laughed and then Charlie poured you some wine🍷. You and Charlie played a bored game and then truth or dare. You dared Charlie to kiss you and he unhesitatingly did.

You two had a long make out session. When you woke up, you were on the couch and Charlie was in the recliner chair. You decided to leave but wrote Charlie a note.

Later on Charlie texted you again. "Wanna do it again tonight?"

You wrote back. "Heck yeah"

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote

Bye!!!😉