More

It's 7:00 and yn comes through the door after a long day at work. She brought back some dinner since she was too tired to cook. I was kinda hoping for a home cooked meal but I guess I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up high (like usual). Yn plopped the food down in front of me and she took hers upstairs to our room and closed the door.

I don't know what's been going on with yn lately. Actually I don't know what's been going on with US lately. Even though we're together, I still feel alone. We could have everything we could ever want, but it still feels empty. The love has now turned into tension. It's not we can make ourselves happy, it's something that just has to come to us.

We used to be happy but no it feels like something's broken. I just hope that I can find what it is and fix it. As I was eating my dinner I kept thinking about the dreams me and yn used to share. But now it doesn't feel the same way anymore, it's lost its glow. It always feels like we're missing out on something because we don't have what we used to. So we're missing out on the memories we could make together.

I'm standing behind a door with yn on the other side. I guess It symbolizes the distance between us.

After dinner I went upstairs to our room and saw that yn was already asleep. It felt cold between us. When I got into bed, it felt like a thin line was drawn between us. I struggled to cross it. This was a good day believe it or not. At night about now, me and yn would be arguing and it would never get resolved. You could hear us through the bedroom wall, literally!

I woke up to see yn had already left for work. I rolled my eyes at the empty pillow next to me. "She never says goodbye anymore" I mumbled. Time is always frozen. It never seems to move forward past this time zone of me and yn. We're clearly breaking, but we're not all the way broken so maybe there's still hope. But that's a HUGE maybe.

I just wanna get back to us cause we used to have more.

Not to brag but this made me really happy today!!:

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Bye!!!😉