kid genius

"Zach what are you doing!?" I yelled. I couldn't believe Zach had taken apart the toaster to try to build a robot! Basically the back story of Zach is, he is a actual child prodigy and the doctor diagnosed him as a genius when he was a year old. It wasn't always easy having a genius, but I guess it just made him more special than he already was.

BUT I WAS MAD NOW! That toaster costed me almost 60 dollars! "Zachary Eli Puth! You go to your room right now and don't you dare come out until I tell you too!"

Zach had tears in his eyes, but he obeyed me. He ran upstairs to his room closing the door a little harder than usual. But then I started to feel bad. "Maybe I was a little too harsh on him" I thought. After all he was only 4 he wasn't even in school yet.

I looked over the damage and then I went upstairs to Zach's room. I knocked on the door. "Zach buddy, can we talk?"

Zach walked over and opened the door a crack. "Y-yes?" He asked with his voice shaking a little. I gave him a smile and he opened the door all the way this time. I went over and sat down on the bed. I put him on my lap. "Now the reason why daddy got mad at you for breaking the toaster is because it cots a lot of money".

Zach nodded his head. "I'm sorry daddy. I was trying to make a robot. But I fixed it now see!" Zach ran to his little desk and pulled out a blue toaster.

 But I fixed it now see!" Zach ran to his little desk and pulled out a blue toaster

"Oh thank you honey, this is the best present ever! I exclaimed. I gave Zach a big hug and kiss and then I went downstairs on the kitchen counter. Having a prodigy child has its ups and downs but this was definitely an up.

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Bye!!!😉