Nobody's home

I couldn't take watching anymore of this. Yn's parents were never satisfied with their daughter. I watched as they would nitpick at every little thing and constantly blame yn for being reckless when she was clearly the opposite! It hurt to see yn in so much emotional pain. I loved yn even when it felt like the whole world crumbled around her. I went back to my house to watch some TV, but I couldn't stop thinking about yn.

I hated how her parents treated her with such little respect for some unknown reason. Yn was always so sweet and kind and it's hard to believe she has monsters like her parents. Yn called me. "Lemme guess, another fight?"

"Yeah.....they really screamed at me this time. They think I'm hiding something from them and they said that it was hard for them to trust me because I was wondering why they were giving me dirty looks coming in". She said between sobs.

"That doesn't make sense! It'll be okay yn". 

After we hung up, I started to worry. I hope her parents won't get physical or anything. As far as I know of they haven't pulled anything like that yet. Later on that night, I heard knocking on the door. I jumped up and went over to the door. I looked at the clock it 2:24 am. I carefully opened the door and saw that it was yn.

"Hey Charlie".  "Hi yn, what are you doing here so late?"

"The fight got really bad, and I just didn't feel safe there anymore so I ran away from home".

"Oh come in". Was all I could manage out of my mouth. I led yn to the couch and I grabbed us both some cans of Sprite from the fridge. Me and yn sat and talked about it and she stayed the night at my place. I felt bad for her.

The cars were parked in the driveway, the lights were on some someone was home, but nobody's home for yn.

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Bye!!!😉