never again

I couldn't believe Jessica! She left me for another man! She was engaged to him after she cheated on me with him!😡 I was furious! I hoped the ring he gave to her turns her finger green.

I hope when Thier in bed together, she thinks of me and what she did. I would never wish for bad things, but I sure don't wish them well. Could she tell by the flames that burned her words.

Jessica wrote me a letter that I never read, because I knew exactly what she would say! She gave me a Sunday school answer to try to cover it over.

"Does it hurt to know that I'll never be there with her?" I wonder. "I bet it sucks to see my face every time she sees him!

After all it was her who chose to end it like this. I was the last one to know. BUT JESSICA KNEW WHAT SHE WAS GOING TO DO TO ME!

Jessica better not say that she lost her. Her new fiance may believe her but I never will.

And if he really knows the truth, then they are perfect for each other! A pitch perfect husband oh 'how cute'🙄. I guess ignorance is bliss after all.

But when his day comes, and Jessica throws him away AND I KNOW SHE WILL! They'll die together yet alone!

She couldn't even face me to tell me what she did! She tried to super code it for me. But you can't play with the truth! So 3 words for Jessica.

"Repent yourself away!"

My last text to her was that I would never hear her or miss her or fall to her, or kiss her, or nor would want to kiss her, and finally I would never ever, love her again!

She cried but I just flipped her off and deleted her from my contacts.

I just shook my head. "Never again" I thought. Never again!

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and like. Also let me know what was your favorite Savage part?

Bye!!!