Before you go

Everything was supposed to be perfect till it wasn't. I had everything planned. From the candle light dinner, to yn's favorite candy and then to the best part. The ring. It was sliver with a single diamond on it. I saw yn's car pull up in the driveway. This was my big moment!

Yn came in the house slamming the door behind her. "Uh oh she's mad" I thought. "Hey yn how was you're day!" I asked. Yn just shrugged. "Okay I guess. It could've been better". I gave her a sympathetic smile. "Here" I said trying to pour yn and me some wine. But it accidentally spilled on yn's lap. "Charlie! These were expensive jeans!"

"Oh I'm sorry yn. Here".

"No don't touch it you're making it worse!" "I was just trying to help."

"Well you didn't you ruined my outfit!" Yn snapped and went upstairs to change. I already felt really bad, so I tried taking the spaghetti to the table. But instead it spilled on the table and when I try to wipe it up, the candle got knocked down and burned the tablecloth.

Yn came downstairs and screamed. "CHARLIE! THE TABLE IS ON FIRE!"

"I KNOW I'M SORRY, I'M PUTTING IT OUT!" I put out the fire but not before the damage was done to it. Yn's face was fuming! Her mother gave her that table cloth as a gift. "I'm so sor-"

"Just save your breath Charles! I'm outta here you can clean up this mess by yourself!" Yn grabbed the car keys and slammed the door. I put my hands in hair.

"This night was supposed to be perfect!" I said to myself. I started cleaning up the mess. I threw the ruined spaghetti in the trash along with the table cloth and burned candle but not before running cool water on it. I took what was left of the wine and poured myself a glass and then I went and sat on the couch.

I ended up ordering a pizza because I was too tired and depressed to cook myself something. 3 hours had gone by and still no sign of yn. I just assumed that she was gonna spend the night at a hotel or a friend's house. I tried calling her but she didn't answer so she was probably still mad at me.

I went to the kitchen and started putting yn's candy in the fridge when I got a phone call from the police. I answered it and they told me that yn was in a serious car accident and she didn't survive. She died before they arrived. My whole world instantly came crushing down before my eyes.

I started crying uncontrollably I couldn't believe that my beautiful precious yn was gone! I sat on the couch trying to wipe the tears in my eyes. I pulled out the ring that I was supposed to purpose to yn with, but that dream was crushed. I went to sleep thinking about what if I had not made any mistakes tonight? Would yn have stayed? Would yn and I finally be able to build the life we wanted together? Maybe.

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Bye!!!😉