Talk fast

Every time I meet yn, I feel a rush of excitement come over me. Butterflies hop up and down in stomach. We were supposed to meet at each other at the park and I was already really nervous. This was our first month of dating and I didn't want to waste any time getting to know her.

When I arrived at the park, yn wasn't there. I waited there for 5 minutes. Finally her car pulled up. She jumped out and closed the car door. She ran over to me. "I'm so sorry I'm late. I was running a little behind this morning".

I smiled. "It's fine don't worry about it".

She smiled and grabbed my hand. I felt a warm feeling in my gut. As we walked through the park we talked about different things like the music we like and what kind of TV shows we watch. I just wanted to hear yn talk forever.

Her voice was like a sweet melody that played on and on. Her sweet angel like voice wrapped me up in dazey dream. The only problem was I was afraid that our relationship wouldn't last long and I'd be all alone again.

Yn was everything, and I really wanted her forever. Even if things were going a little too fast. I could tell yn was also worried. She had her indecisions and so that made her play hard to get. But I'll take what I can get.

We continued our walk through the park thinking about our indecisions.

Srry if this sucks.

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Bye!!!😉