My song too

This is kinda like Charlie's POV of sadness from the last chapter (good goes the bye): 💧🚨Warning tear jerker!

I was still pretty hurt from the breakup of me and yn. I decided just to pull out my journal and write down how I felt. I feel like I needed to get this to yn personally but I just decided to keep it to myself.

Thank you for that night in Napa valley. Said all those things I've never heard you say. You didn't wanna break my heart, so you left out the painful parts. And I'll always remember you that way.

I started tearing up but I had to be strong. I was thinking about turning this into a song that I would make personally for yn.

Thank you for that time in New York City. When you loved me like you weren't already gone. It's just a memory, but it's so much more to me. And it's where I  go every time that it comes on.

I pull out my keyboard and started playing a tune. Yn was such a blessing in my life I felt like she was basically my Amen. But I guess all good things must come to an end.

It's my song too. I know you're gone but every words still true.

I played my keyboard while writing down more emotions.

It's alright if it's all that's left of you, you left me, better than you found me. It's crazy I still sing it but I do..... it's my song too.

I know I should probably be angry that we're over, but I'm more angry at myself for not recognizing the signs. "Why didn't I call yn?!" I thought.

Mama thinks that I should still be angry. But I can't find a single thing to hate you for.

I still love yn, so why did we have to end it?! I thought everything was going fine?! I should payed more attention to her. I couldn't help but almost break down.

After all the time you gave me, and the kind of man you made me, I know it only makes me miss you more.

I don't know if she's angry or sad or even cares about me anymore. I really screwed things up. Besides the attention thing, I can't find one good reason for why things didn't work. And that upsets me the most. Something this good can't just skip away without a good reason!

But it's my song too. I know you're gone but every words still true. It's alright if it's all that's left of you, you left me, better than you found me, it's crazy I still sing it but I do. It's my song too.

I went to bed writing one of my last lyrics to the song. Crying now I realize that I wish I could go back and change things.

There's love in every lyric, you live in every note. Don't hate me if I never let go, it's my song too. Yeah I know you're gone but every words still true!

It's alright if it's all that's left of you, you left me, better than you found me, it's crazy I still sing it but I do..... it's my song too.

And with that I sent it out to the world. Hoping yn will get the message.

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!!

Bye!!!😉

(Which lyric made you tear up the most?) Mine btw was "I know you're gone but every words still true"