Someday girl

I love my secret boyfriend Charlie. My parents don't know about him and I'm sure they would ground me if they found out about him. But I wouldn't care. I'm so sick of them always trying to control my life!

They say I don't know what love is, but I do! I'm serious about it but it's seems like thier the ones who don't seem to be serious about me! And that's exactly what we fought about tonight. "Yn we are your parents and we know what's best for you!" Yelled my parents."I know that, but I'm not stupid and I know what's best for me too! Because in the end, the only one who can really make those choices are me!" I shot back.

"I don't know who put that idea in your head that you could do whatever you want, but that's not true!" Said my dad. I knew they wouldn't understand. I'm almost an adult, I can make my own decisions!I just ran up to my room and slammed the door. "Just get me out of this prison!" I screamed in my head.

I got a text in my phone just then. It was from Charlie.

It said: "meet me in the park in 15 minutes"I got dressed in a flowy tank top with blue jean shorts. And some boots that came up mid leg. You snuck out of your bedroom window with your gypsy curls bouncing as you jumped out of the window. You put your hair in a ponytail and you walked to the park.

You saw Charlie there in a gazebo with his mandolin. "I have a surprise for you" he said. He ushered you towards him, and he took you behind a screen and you started dancing. At first you didn't know what was going on. You changed into a blue skirt and Charlie put his cowboy hat on you.

He spun you around and you were having the time of your life. When you were done, Charlie sat you down and kissed your cheek. You blushed. Charlie went behind the gazebo and then you heard a keyboard playing. Then drums and Charlie's keyboard. He sung the first verse.

"Everybody's got thier someday, dreamed up, mapped out, gonna find somebody some where but no one knows I've been dreaming for a while myself. Been looking for my someone else. But I'd never thought I meet my someday so soon, this way."

The next part made you blush more than you already were.

"Hello heaven in green eyes, angel with the gypsy curls. Goodbye hoping and waiting, your my someday girl. Your better than everything, your sweeter than fantasy, girl when you look at me I know, your my someday girl. Oh and I found my someday girl".

"I'm thinking of a quiet place outside of the city. I'm gonna wanna spend some long days, with you with me. Whenever and whatever we do, I just wanna do forever with you."

"Hello heaven in green eyes, angel with the gypsy curls. Goodbye hoping and waiting, your my someday girl. Your better than everything, your sweeter than fantasy, girl when you look at me I know, your my someday girl. Oh and I found my someday girl".

Charlie wowed you with his beautiful and romantic keyboard solo. You felt tears forming in your eyes.

"Been making our history, painting reality, promises yet to be spoken. Living on gonna be's, right were we wanna be, but baby my heart is wide open."

"Baby I'm all yours, I found my someday girl. Baby your my someday girl!"

"Hello heaven in green eyes, angel with the gypsy curls. Goodbye hoping and waiting, your my someday girl. Your better than everything, your sweeter than fantasy, girl when you look at me I know, your my someday girl. Oh and I found my someday girl, yes I did! Oh I'm so glad I found my someday girl!".

You wiped the tears from your eyes and ran over to Charlie and kissed him. "I love you so much Charlie. Your my someday boy!"

Charlie kissed you back. "I love you so much yn. Your gypsy curls and your big beautiful exotic green eyes make you so gorgeous!"

You blushed so much your face turned pink. Charlie walked you back home. You gave Charlie one more kiss and then you climbed back in your window. Your parents came in and you took off your cowboy hat.

"Yn, we just wanted to say goodnight and that we love you very much!" Said your mom. They both gave you a hug and kiss and then they tucked you into bed. You smiled at them. You also smiled at the thought about Charlie. Your parents left your room and Charlie texted you.

That's what the green screen was for: He texted.

You looked at the video and smiled. You were in head over heels for Charlie ❤️.

This song is from Hunter Hayes but just pretend it's Charlie. It's sooooooo romantic ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!!

Bye!!!😉