Heartbeat song

Here I was laying on my bed with a smile on my face and warmth in my heart. Charlie was my everything. My heart beat so loud for him. It feels like he came into my life at the right moment.

I was hurt so many times and I would get so angry and frustrated with myself for letting them into my heart just for them to crush it. It left so many scars and I found myself feeling lonely and afraid. So I just got used to the feeling of being numb.

But now it feels like pins and needles on my tongue and the anticipation is strong. It's someone pulled the trigger and shot me, and so I feel feeling again. Whenever Charlie puts his arms around me I feel my body temperature rising. I almost forgot that feeling.

My heart beats in a rhythm like song that plays on and on whenever I think of Charlie. And Charlie just turns it up louder!

I didn't really plan on jumping back into the dating game so soon because of the hurt. In fact when I first met Charlie I was really shy and wasn't sure about him, but when I was finally able to get to know him for the kind of person he was, I trusted him.

As we were dancing Charlie's hands were on my hips and then we leaned in and kissed. It felt like she was were flying out of our mouths. I just wanted to stay like that forever. Until tonight I just dreamed about loving someone who loved me back. And know that I've found that person it's hard to believe I even breathed without him.

Tonight as we walked down the street Charlie told me he had a surprise for me. I was excited. He blindfolded me and then he sat me down on a bench.

When he told me to open my eyes, Charlie was on one knee and held out this:

I jumped from the bench with tears in my eyes. I couldn't believe he wanted to marry me! "Yn will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I said basically shouting.

Charlie slid the ring on my finger. It was absolutely beautiful! Under the box read a little note that said:

This ring like my heart beat. And you're the only one who can turn it up.

Me and Charlie shared a kiss as I kept that note not only in my pocket, but in my heart.

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Bye!!!😉