Never ever (part2)

It had been 7 months already and Kimberly's belly was huge. The doctor had already told her she'd be expecting twins, but she wanted it to be a surprise for Charlie. They were gonna celebrate their 7 month anniversary together.

Charlie was planning a surprise for Kimberly while she was at work. Kimberly was a high school music and drama teacher.

That's when Charlie got a notification on his phone that him, Kimberly, Shawn and Camila were gonna be on the Jerry Springer show. Anger rushed through Charlie as he saw the name Shawn on there.

He didn't like Shawn anymore. Nether than Kimberly's parents. But Charlie had to go on the show to address the rumors spreading around that him and Kimberly were still dating. They had been married.

"At Camila will be there" Charlie thought. "She'll have someone to talk to". It was the night of the Jerry Springer show and Kimberly, Charlie, Shawn and Camila were there. Jerry asked Shawn about the rumors that Kimberly and him were still in love with each other.

Shawn smirked at Kimberly as Kimberly was in between Charlie and Camila. "Well I still love Kimberly and I hope she'll come to her senses".

That really set Kimberly and Charlie off. "SHAWN I TOLD YOU A MILLION TIMES THAT ME AND CHARLIE ARE MARRIED! WE'RE OVER SO DEAL WITH THAT AND STOP TRYING TO BREAK US UP!"

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'VE LOST YOU STUPID B****H!" snapped Shawn.

The audience was stunned. It was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop. Kimberly ran out of the building crying while Camila ran after her. Charlie shoved Shawn and yelled at him. "SHAWN YOU ARE THE BIGGEST JERK AS I EVER SEEN ONE! KIMBERLY TRIED TO COMMIT SUICIDE AFTER WHAT YOU SAID TO HER THE LAST TIME!"

Charlie went on to explain that Kimberly was in the hospital before after her attempt while they were married. Charlie dropped Shawn as his friend and ran outside to comfort Kimberly. Shawn felt really bad after what he said. He couldn't take it back, he just sat down with his head in his hands. 

Charlie saw that Camila had calmed Kimberly down. He went up to her and kissed her. "My sweetie pie, are you okay?" He asked in a gentle voice. Kimberly nodded.

They went home. Kimberly cooked Charlie a nice dinner for the both of them to celebrate thier anniversary. After dinner, they decided to watch a movie in thier bedroom. Charlie and her snuggled close to each other as Charlie's hands were wrapped around her baby bump.

Kimberly was changing, when Charlie came and pulled up her black skirt. Kimberly turned around to see a Charlie taking off his shirt smirking. She loved it when he was shirtless. As the got into bed, Charlie turns to her. "I love you baby"

"I love you too babe" she says.

*Future time jump*

Kimberly and Charlie are sitting on the couch with thier 19 year old twin daughters. Shawn got charged with harassment. Charlie and Kimberly went on a vacation with thier daughters. Kimberly was happy knowing she wouldn't trade her Happy ending and her family for the world.

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote

Bye!!!😉