I hope he cheats

Continuation from let me down chapter

Even though me and Genevieve broke up, it was the way we broke up that still makes it sting. I know Genevieve was cheating and the day I left it finally felt like freedom. But I still wish she could have a taste of what it felt like to be the one to worry about if her boyfriend is seeing someone behind her back.

Obviously I wasn't gonna waste my life on it but I couldn't but think about her new boyfriend. I would someday hope that when everything is perfect, he shows up in a picture that someone texts her of him kissing another girl or whatever. She honestly deserves it. I know it's probably cynical of me but I don't care.

I hope that one day she has to wait up all night and all alone sitting by phone waiting for a phone call or text or something. I know they'll probably work it out like how we did. But then as usual something pops up again that plants the seeds of distrust.

And maybe she'll marry him or not. I hope she feels free like how I thought I was when I gave her another chance. I didn't know that REAL freedom came from actually leaving her behind. I hope she thinks that he's what it takes to feel complete.

And then it'll serve her right if he cheated on her and left her with a broken heart for the night and then have the cycle repeated over and over again until she finally snaps! But she won't have to guts to leave because she can't! Especially since she's trapped!

I just found out that she's married to the loser. And to think that could've been me.

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Bye!!!😉