Stop the world

Marisa was just an average girl who worked as a journalist. Her and Charlie met and at an instant he liked her. To him she was perfect. But Charlie knew that the fans would be divided during this time. Some would love them and ship them as a couple, while others would probably send hate towards Marisa. Fans immediately started speculating that he was dating someone when he was pictured out on a date with Marisa.

Rumors started circulating like wild fire. Fans posted pictures of the two:

Blendalovescharlie: OMG Charlie has a new girlfriend!!!!

Puthsdoesitfeel: omg their so cute! I'm dying!

Charlieattentionputh: That's not fair he's mine! Honestly he deserves better!

Blendalovescharlie: @charlieattentionputh don't spread your negativity or hate!

Charlie was happy to see that some fans accepted Marisa. While some made rants on they're Instagram accounts about how childish the haters were acting and made fan pages for Marisa. Charlie knew that Marisa was strong so she wasn't too bothered by the hate.

Charlie finally introduced Marisa officially on Instagram the night after he took her to an award show.

"She's absolutely the sweetest thing. I couldn't be more in love with her. I'm not gonna say her name cause I don't wanna embarrass her. But I think besides that I don't want people to focus too much on my personal life or who I date or whatever cause I feel that it takes away from the music". Charlie said In an interview.

Marisa blushed knowing she had the most amazing boyfriend in the world.

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

The next chapter is the last😭😭😭😭😢😢😢😢!!!

Bye!!!😉