rescue

You struggled with anxiety. Some days were good, while others were bad. Really bad. You would lock yourself in your bedroom closet or the bathroom and make tiny cuts in your wrist. You felt like the sky was always dark around you.

It was a nightmare for you. Your state of mind would always be negative around these times. But what stressed you out even more was that you had a fear of Charlie not loving you and leaving. You begged yourself not to think that way, but it was killing you inside.

But you remembered Charlie's reassuring words: "we'll get through this".

A single tear rolled down your cheek. You heard Charlie's car pull up in the driveway. He was home. Meanwhile your wrist were bleeding so badly that blood was dripping on the floor. You were trying to soak up the blood with toliet paper but your wrist were still bloody.

"Yn sweetheart I'm home" you heard Charlie call. "Yn? Where are baby?"

When Charlie didn't hear you answer, he knew right away where you were. He ran upstairs and checked your bedroom closet. Then he ran to the bathroom and started banging on the door. You crawled to the door knob and weakly opened the door and then you crawled into the bathtub so Charlie wouldn't see what you've done.

He pulled back the shower curtains and saw your wrist bloody. You started to cry. "I'm sorry"

"It's okay" Charlie said softly. He gently helped you out of the bathtub and cleaned your cuts. You flinched Everytime the alcohol touched a new cut. Then he put some antibiotic ointment on them and the wrapped them up in gauze bandages.

He kissed your wrist until you smiled. He hugged you. "It's okay, we all have our flaws, but don't beat yourself up for it"

"Thanks for coming to the rescue" you quietly said to Charlie. 

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!!

Bye!!!😉