father and son power

"Good job Ethan!" Said Charlie after his son did an outstanding cartwheel. Little did Charlie know that his son had developed new super powers.

Charlie taught his son how to make his super powers stronger and always kept him out of harm's way whenever a villan wanted to fight. Charlie used his super strength to lift up the steel box that was in the way. Ethan ran upstairs after his powers glitched.

He knew it would expose him to Charlie and he would be even more protective of him than ever. He wanted to go on his first super hero mission. Charlie walked up from the training room to Ethan's room. He was giggling about something.

"Hey Dad what's so funny?" He asked. "Oh I was just remembering when you were a baby and whenever someone tickled you, bubbles would come out of hand. That was your baby superpower".

Ethan giggled. "Yeah that was cool for back then"

After dinner, Ethan decided to work out more in the training room. As soon as Charlie came downstairs to check on Ethan, that's when Ethan used his new power. "Ethan?!"

Ethan shot around to find Charlie looking shocked. "Uh dad I can explain!"

"How long has this been going on?! Why didn't you tell me you got new super powers?! Don't you know how dangerous it would be if one of the villans found out, they would try to kill you if they knew you weren't experienced!"

"Ok dad! I understand. But I'm getting really good and I'm ready to fight crime!"

"No you're not! It's too dangerous! Absolutely not!" Said Charlie.

Ethan stormed upstairs and slammed the door. Charlie put his hand in his head. "I knew this day would come when the baby bird would want to leave the nest"

He followed Ethan up the stairs. "Ethan can we please talk?" Ethan opened up his bedroom door a little bit. Charlie went in and sat down on his bed. "I've been thinking and maybe you are ready to take the next step in your becoming a full on superhero".

Ethan got excited. "Thanks! And..... I'm sorry for getting so mad before. I guess I could've handled it better".

"Me too" said Charlie. Ethan and Charlie trained up to Ethan's first mission. He was gonna rescue someone. "Ethan make sure you don't stop! Continue swimming!" Shouted Charlie as Ethan continued swimming to rescue a drowning person.

He completed his mission successfully. But then out of nowhere, jackacer came in! He was one of the city's dangerous villans! In fact he was the reason why Charlie's wife and Ethan's mom died!

Flashbacks instantly hit Charlie as he was defeating him, that's when jackacer took a huge amount of power and electrocuted Charlie's wife. It killed her at an instant. Charlie was so angry and destroyed by it that he swore he would take revenge on him!

Ethan was eager to fight him but Charlie stepped in. "Oh it appears I'm seeing two. Oh wait that's just your son" said jackacer with a sadistic tone to his voice.

"Ethan don't! He's a cold hearted murder" said Charlie. Jackacer was about to strike Ethan when Charlie used his powers and zapped jackacer. Jackacer looked at his arms which were now burned severly. It hurt for him to continue to fight.

"I'll be back! Don't be a chicken!" He snarled. "Especially you butterfly" he walked away as Ethan looked at Charlie. "Don't worry. It'll be okay"

As they went home that night, Charlie couldn't sleep. Knowing that jackacer was still alive and going to try his hardest to end him and Ethan, he wouldn't rest. He feared for the life of his child.

Part 2???? (Obviously)

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote

Bye!!!😉

This one's for you ScaredSackless