embarrassment

It was that time of the month for you, so you already felt blah. To make matters worse, you ran out of pads so Charlie and you went to Walgreens to buy some.

You bought a few things for yourself including some Pepsi, chocolate (of course) and a brand new nail polish. You totally forgot about the pads so Charlie said he'll get them for you.

You had to make a bathroom trip so Charlie got your basket for you while you went. When you came out, the most embarrassing thing happened to you.

"Yn did you want to super absorbent pads or the extra comfort ones?!" Charlie shouted from across the store.

You wanted to run into the bathroom and scream. Your face was as red as a brick wall. And to add insult to injury, Charlie had you PAGED on the overhead speakers!

"Yn please come to the women's health isle thank you very much" said the worker.

You wanted to kill him. And then you heard this. "Nevermind yn I'll just get both"  he said over the intercom.

You marched up to Charlie and demand to leave. Charlie paid for the items and then you two left. You put your hood on so people wouldn't see you.

You have Charlie the silent treatment all the way home. "I'm sorry yn. I didn't mean to embarrass you" said Charlie.

You looked at Charlie and shrugged. "Can you forgive me?" He asked with his puppy eyes. "Of course" you said.

Inside, Charlie warmed up a heating pad for you and then ordered your favorite pizza. He gave you your Pepsi and chocolate as you two watched Bob's burgers together.

You really did love Charlie.

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Bye!!!😉