You stole my broken heart

You listened to the abrupt sound of your parents arguing with each other. You covered your ears with your pillow. Pretty soon the sound got louder and louder and it boomed as they opened your bedroom door. "YN! WHY MUST YOU ALWAYS STAY LOCKED UP IN THIS BEDROOM?!" Your mother yelled. Her nerves were on edge as it was obvious to you.

She had a black eye that was given to her by your dad. You knew that if was drunk and angry enough, he'd give you one too. As for your mother, you just shrugged her off. Both of your parents were unstable as your mother was an addict while you're father was an alcoholic.

Pretty soon you heard your dad stumble up the stairs to you and your mom. He gave your mom a hard punch to the face as she fell and bumped her head. "LeAve yN oUt of ThiS" your dad said drunk.

You rolled your eyes knowing you were always in the middle of it. You helped your mom up just for your dad to hit you across the face. "LEZZ HEER LAY THERE! SHE A STUPAID B****H! your dad yelled.

Your parents started screaming at each other, so you went to your room and closed the door. You texted Charlie.

Y: hey

C: hey what's up?

Y: another fight is going on right now

C: aww I'm sorry yn. Do you wanna come over?

Y: sure I'm on my way.

You didn't even turn off your phone before you heard glass being broken downstairs. A whimper escaped your lips as you begin to sob to yourself in your corner in your room. The only light that was there, was the light coming from the phone screen.

You grabbed your black hoodie and stuffed your phone in your pocket. You went downstairs as your parents were fighting in the kitchen. You thought interfering, but instead you walked out of the door.

As you walked off your front porch, you covered up the cuts with your sleeve. It was dark outside, but that didn't matter to you. To you it was an escape from the advanced darkness in your home.

You stopped by a mini mart and got yourself a bottle of liquor. You cried while drinking it out of the brown paper bag that it was in. Your mom tried calling you, but you were to bitter at heart to talk to her.

She screamed at you in the phone while you screamed back. "I HATE YOU AND I HATE DAD! I HATE THIS FAMILY! DON'T CALL ME BACK UNTIL I COME HOME!" you screamed. It was dead silent on the phone, but your mother didn't hang up. You heard soft crys on the other end, but you just hung up.

You went over to Charlie's house half sober. He opened the door and helped you to the couch. Your eyes were smudged with black mascara from the tears, but your blood shot eyes and dark circles and bags under your eyes were more prominent.

Charlie heated up some left over iltalin food from the day before. Charlie was worried because it looked like you hadn't eaten in days. And you didn't, considering how you were gulping down your food.

After you ate, you and Charlie watched a movie to take your mind off things. He cuddled up next to you to protect you. He wrapped a warm blanket around you. You slowly fell asleep and Charlie's arms but not before he said "I love you".

"I love you too" you said.

Charlie smiled down at you as you closed your eyes. You felt Charlie plant a kiss on your head before turning off the movie.

You took the couch while Charlie slept in the lazy boy chair not wanting to leave you alone in the dark. You've been there too many times. But Charlie wouldn't let it happen again.

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Watch the music video at the top👆it goes along with the chapter

Bye!!!😉