mother

Me and yn are just two teens in love with each other. But her mother doesn't like me. She told yn that I was a just a play boy and that she didn't like my 'rebellious attitude'.

But I know yn loves me. So we just have to have a secret love. Yn's mother is a stickler for rules. So that's why I have to put on this whole good boy act whenever she's around.

I came to yn's house with a suit and tie on and nice dress pants. I could hear them arguing about me while I was standing on the front porch. I rang the doorbell with the roses🌹💐 in my hand. She opened the door. "Oh hi Charlie come on In" said yn's mother. I smiled. "Thank you for having me, I brought you some flowers"

She smiled. "Oh thank you, that's very thoughtful of you".

I went inside and waited for yn to come. I could tell her mother still didn't like me. But yn sat down next to me. She put her hand over mine. Her mother called and said that dinner was ready. She grabbed yn's hand pulling her away from me.

I felt a little uneasy but that was okay. We ate dinner with yn's mom questioning me like I was a criminal or something. But yn winked at me because of the night we were about to have.

After dinner I 'went home' while yn was getting ready for bed. Her mom tucked her into bed and then she turned off the lights and closed the door.

I threw some pebbles at her window and she sprung out of bed. Her casual clothes were on her and she stuffed her bed with pillows. Yn jumped out of the window, but I caught her of course.

We ran to my car around the block. We to my benzo car and made out a little. I'm showing the real me now. We sped to taco bell and ordered some food and then we drove to the park.

We ate our tacos and drunk our root beers. Then we kissed. Then an idea popped in my head. "Wanna swing on the swings over there?"

Yn smiled and nodded. We ran over to the playground area of the park and I pushed yn on the swings.

We swung for a little while and then I followed her into the tunnels. We started making out there until pretty soon it was 1:20 am. But we rested there for a little while and then we went home.

I helped yn climb back into her window. I heard her jump into bed right before her mother opened the door. But she didn't suspect anything and closed the door.

We already have a system that when we're out in public and yn's parents are there, we pretend that we knew nothing about the night before or whatever. If her parents knew the story they would kill me and then dance on my grave.

But I ran home. I climbed into bed and then I heard my phone buzz. I got a text from yn.

Y: fun night

C: yeah 😘

Y: wanna do it again sometime babe?

C: heck yeah

I just loved that girl

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote

Bye!!!😉