I mean you

You got a text from Charlie at around 8:00 in the evening. Come meet me at the park. He texted. You were wondering what Charlie had planned but you followed along with it. You got in the car and drove to metro park. You parked in the parking lot. Charlie knew how much you were feeling down that week. You felt that everyone either never noticed you or ignored you completely.

So of course Charlie wanted to do something to make you feel special. You parked In the parking lot and got out of the car. You saw that Charlie placed lights on the grass to guide you to where he was. You followed those lights on the grass and made your way to the trail. The lights guided you up a the hill and you carefully went up. Then you carefully went down the hill where the lights continued.

You walked on a bridge to get there part of the way, and then you decided to do some cartwheels across it to jazz up your bridge experience. The lights continued through the trail until they stopped. Then you came upon a gazebo that had lights all around it with stage equipment set up:

 Then you came upon a gazebo that had lights all around it with stage equipment set up:

You were confused but then you heard some music playing a light flashed on Charlie. There were more than a 100 people waiting for Charlie to sing. Then he started singing.

"I'm a fool for falling, Saying crazy things. But I'm hoping and praying That you'll know what I mean, Yeah, I wish I had the lines, But if you could read between, Oh then you'll know what you mean to me.

When I say heaven I mean laying by your side, And by forever I mean as long as you'll be mine. When I say perfect, I mean every little thing that you do. Oh and when I say beautiful, wonderful or too good to be true I mean you, I mean you.

When I say better boy, I mean me since I found you, When I say nothing, That's exactly what I wouldn't do, To keep you smiling and laughing, But baby you would too, Oh if you were me looking back at you.

When I say heaven I mean laying by your side, And by forever I mean as long as you'll be mine, When I say perfect, I mean every little thing that you do. Oh and when I say beautiful, wonderful or too good to be true, I mean you (I mean you).

When you say hello I hear angels sing, When you say goodnight I can't wait to dream, About tomorrow, and everyday that follows. You say I miss you, I miss you more, When I say lost, That was me before I met you, But I now that I've met you.

Baby, heaven Is laying by your side, And forever Means as long as you'll be mine, When I say perfect, I mean every little thing that you do. Oh and when I say beautiful, wonderful or too good to be true, I mean you.

Oh when I say beautiful, wonderful or too good to be true. I mean you, Baby, I mean you, Whoa, I mean you, Oh baby, you know, you know, you know I'm talking about you Oh, I'm talking about you I mean you."

After the song you felt tears well up in your eyes. Charlie ushered you on stage and told you that he loved you. The he got down on one knee and popped the big question. "Yn, will you marry me?" The crowd went wild and cheered. "YES!!! A MILLION TIMES YES!" You said. Charlie carefully slid the ring on your finger and kissed you passionately.

The day that started out not so great turned into the best day of your life.

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Bye!!!😉