What happens in New York

You were going to new York for a while at least for a month. You had the whole trip planned out......at least you thought. You took a taxi to the airport and when you got there, the driver helped unload your bags from the trunk and you walked inside. You showed airport security your passport and then they scanned your bags as you went through the scanned.

After that, you got on your plane and put your bags in the overhead bin. You sat down in your seat on plugged your headphones into your laptop. You started listening to Taylor Swift's welcome to "New York" while checking to make sure you're hotel room was booked.

Since it was a long flight, you decided to rest so you took a nap until the pilot came on the loudspeaker. "I hope you enjoyed your flight, we are now landing in New York City. Please remember coming out of the airplane door. Thank you"

You became excited! When the plane landed, you got your suitcases from the overhead bin and got in the line to leave the airplane. When you did, you got in the cab that was waiting for you. He drove you to your hotel:

You paid the cab driver and got your two suitcases and went inside

You paid the cab driver and got your two suitcases and went inside. "Hello welcome to the Martinique. How may I help you?" Asked the clerk.

"Hi, room for yn Ln?"

"Oh yes, room 209, here is your room key". "Thank you very much".

You took the elevator to the 5th floor where your room was. You put your room key in the slot until you heard a click and the light turned green. You walked into your room:

 You walked into your room:

"Wow!" You gasped. "This room is gorgeous!"

You unpacked your bags and immediately layed down on your bed. You looked at the clock and saw that it was only 5:00. So you decided to get some dinner and maybe do some shopping.

You walked out of your room locking the door behind you. And you made your way to the elevator. You got in the elevator along with someone else. When you took a closer look at them you realized it was your celebrity crush, Charlie puth!

You bit your tongue so you wouldn't say anything stupid or scream for that matter. He looked over at you and smiled. You played it cool and smiled back but inside you were screaming!