Why won't you love me

As I worded the plane I switched my phone and brain into airplane mode. I found my seat and put my earphones on. I plugged them into my mp3 and the first song started playing.

"The ground disappears, I hold back the tears. I check my phone to see your face, Staring back as if to say, Don't worry, you won't be lonely"

The plane took off as I pressed my cheek against the window. Pretty soon I just saw clouds. I couldn't help but think of yn. Our relationship is definitely pretty rocky right now and hopefully when I get back she be happy to see me. I look at my phone and my lockscreen is a picture of yn drinking tea. Tears formed in my eyes. I didn't want to lose her.

I feel asleep for most of the flight. I felt the plane land so I woke myself up and waited until the pilot came on. After leaving the plane, I still couldn't stop thinking about me and yn. I wanted to call her so bad, but I couldn't. I just couldn't shake the feeling that she didn't love me anymore.

After I found my hotel, I went to my room and put my stuff in there and then I left to go to eat dinner. I found a restaurant and went there. I sat down at a table for one and I had a couple of drinks. I then realized this was the restaurant me and yn would go to back at home. Me touring so much has really put a strain on our relationship. And because of it, we can't really go out to dinner like we used to.

When I got back to my hotel I tried calling yn 3 times, but each time she didn't pick up. At around 2 am I got a message from her.

Y: sorry I didn't get your calls

C: it's fine

Y:I was late for work so I didn't have to answer the phone

C: don't worry about it

Y: guess what?!

C: what?

Y: ybn just got engaged! Her boyfriend proposed to her over the weekend!

C: that's great!

Y: I miss you

C: I miss you too

Y: when will you be back home?

C: Idk, maybe in a couple weeks

Y: ok, bye

C:bye

I could already tell that yn is starting to feel left out with all her friends settling down and everything and I guess she's ready to make a change too. Yn has been asking when we were going to get married, but I honestly don't know. I remember her saying that she was tired of always being by herself all the time.

Not only that, but I'm pretty sure if I don't make a change, yn might by dumping me. She's been so patient, but I know she deserves someone who can give her the time and love she needs and wants.

Realistically, I may have to let her go.

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

The next chapter will be the LAST!!!!

Bye!!!😉