one good reason

As I laid in bed with the sun in my face waking me up to start the day. However, I wasn't ready. I was used to it being like this.

But I had to get up and get going. I knew once I did, I wouldn't want to come home. It would remind me too much of Charlie. We used to be so young and free, and now it's basically a prison that I can't break free from.

Charlie left me when he went to the gym. I got the call that the place caught on fire. They didn't find his body until 2 days later. It killed me inside.

I can't move on from this if I can't find one good reason.

I wish Charlie would come back. I missed every thing of his even his bad habits that drove me up the wall! I used to hate it when he would when he kept messing with me, but now I cry whenever I think about it because I loved him!

I gathered up my strength to get some breakfast, but I couldn't function. My engagement ring that was still on my hand, was the promise that he made. I kept lying to myself.

"He'll come back. He'll walk through that door and the sirens in my head will stop" I thought to myself. But I feel stupid now because I know he's not coming back.

I know people say things happen for a reason, but even if I found that reason, would it still be the answer? Will it be enough to ease my mind from the pain?

I do relive, regret and repeat and. I know it's not good for me to do that, but I can't give up and just go back in time. If I could, then I would still be wondering why.

No matter what I do, I couldn't find one good reason.

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote

And ik I've been putting in a lot of Hunter Hayes song's but they make awesome storylines!

Bye!!!😉