Nostalgic

It was over me and Charlie broke up. I told him not to be sad because we weren't the right ones for each other. It was a friendly break up though. I tried not to look back and  remember the bad parts, but the good ones.

As I went to sleep, I could still remember Charlie laughing about something I said that he thought was funny. That was at the first peak of our relationship. I could still remember Charlie standing there and him telling me that we would be forever. That was like our happy story ending.

I know we'll never be the same again cause the pictures changed for us. But the frame of memories never will. When I'm sleeping I still imagine kissing Charlie again, but when I wake up, he's gone. The truth was that I still loved him and he loves me back too which I think is why we get nostalgic when we see each other.

But if we got back together it wouldn't work. I still wondered if Charlie was wearing that gold chain I gave him with my promise. He still was the last time I saw him. He never took it off.

Honestly it really felt like a brand new feeling that felt so good, but I didn't want or expect it to end.

I was still tryna figure out the feelings in my head. Did I actually want Charlie back or was I just nostalgic?

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Bye!!!😉