wasting all these tears

I couldn't believe it. My ex boyfriend Cody cheated on me! I found him in his apartment with another girl making out. He saw a glimpse of me, but I turned around and left. I went home and started trying to wash down the tears in a bottle of Sprite. I didn't want anything like champagne or vodka cause I didn't want to wake up with a hangover.

He tried to call me, but I blocked him and deleted his number. I was crying on the bathroom floor with tears just running down like waterfalls. It was quiet. I could feel the wind rattle my windows. But even that wasn't enough to help me drown out the lonelyness I felt. I just kept thinking about how he didn't want me anymore.

My phone rang and I looked up and saw that it was my friend Charlie. I answered it. "Hello" I tried to make my voice not sound like I was crying my eyes out. But Charlie was too smart. "Hi, yn what's wrong?"

"Nothing.. it's just... Cody cheated on me"

"That stupid idiot!" Charlie said. "I'll be right over"

After he hung up, I continued to lay on the bathroom floor. My thoughts were racing through my head like horses remembering every scene that played out. I was in tears walking home and I was standing on the corner crying my eyes out.

It made me feel like an idiot for trying to make it work. I was too stupid to notice he didn't love me like he said he did. I don't even know why I'm crying over a jerk like him, but I was still completely hurt. My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

I went downstairs and answered it, and it was Charlie. He came inside and instantly pulled me in for a hug. "It's okay" he whispered in my ear. Charlie carried me bridal style to the couch and he sat next to me. I layed on him and we ended up watching family Guy. He ordered a pizza and some wine and we watched a whole marathon of family Guy.

It was past midnight and Charlie had fallen asleep. I smiled listening to his soft snores. My phone buzzed and I looked and saw that I had a text message from an unknown number. Turned out it was Cody.

I'm so sorry yn, Please take me back. I was so stupid to hurt you.

I texted him back.

Srry you blew it. Goodbye cheater by the dozen💔

I looked over at Charlie. I snuggled next to him knowing that he was the one who was gonna help me through this.

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!

Bye!!!😉