Our little getaway

Charlie and you were going on vacation. Charlie packed the bags in the trunk and you two got in the car. You turned on the radio and Charlie pulled out of the driveway. As Charlie was driving down the street you rolled your window down and let your hair blow in the breeze.

Charlie smriked. "You look so hot like that". You blushed. Your brown eyes twinkled in the sunlight as it followed you in the car on the highway. You and Charlie finally got to your vacation spot.

You and Charlie signed in at the hotel first and then you two scattered out of there like little kids. "What do you wanna do first?" You asked. Charlie started thinking. "How about we go on a picnic?" 

You nodded. Since you didn't bring a picnic with you, you guys decided to order one. Charlie ordered two big boxes of pizza and a six pack of Sprite. And for dessert you ordered an ice cream cake. You and Charlie sat by the park and ate your picnic.

When you were finished, you snuggled up next to Charlie and rubbed his back. Charlie leaned in and gently kissed your forehead. You two cleared away your picnic and decided on what to do next.  "How about we go to a concert?" You said.

"Sure". You and Charlie drove to a stadium🏟️. You both decided that you would go to the first concert that you got in line for. It turned out to be a 5 seconds of Summer concert. You and Charlie got your tickets and then you went into the stadium. You felt so happy to be there with Charlie. You two danced to thier song 'teeth'. 

"Fight so dirty, but your love so sweet, talk so pretty but your heart got teeth! Late night devil put your hands on me and NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER LET GO!" Charlie and you sung really loudly. You were pretty sure you and Charlie were singing louder than the band.

After the concert it started getting dark so you wanted to head back to the hotel. But Charlie had other plans. You guys got in the car and started driving. "Where are we going?" You asked.

Charlie smiled. "You'll see."  You drove for a long time until you guys finally stopped at a parking lot. Charlie drove all up to the top. You got out and saw that you and Charlie were the only ones there. Charlie got out of the car.

"Stand by the edge. I wanna take a picture of you" Charlie insisted. You fixed your hair and then you posed as Charlie took your picture as the sun was setting. You looked at the picture. It was beautiful. Charlie put away his phone and then he walked over to you. He leaned in and kissed you.

"I love you so much yn" he said

"I love you so much yn" he said. "I love you too char" 

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!!!

Bye!!!😉