How you two meet

Shinichi:

You and your friend Ran had agreed to meet up over the weekend.

Waiting outside the Mori Detective Agency, you saw the window slide open and Ran poked her head out. "I'll be there in a second y/n!"

You nodded and a few seconds later, you heard the sound of a door being slammed shut and Ran bounded down the stairs to greet you.

"Y/n! How are you? I haven't seen you in forever!" She finished her sentence by giving you a big hug, cracking your bones slightly in the process. You winced and freed yourself as quickly as you could. "I'm ok, Ran. How about you?"

You two made small talk as both of you walked at a leisurely pace, passing by a soccer field before long.

Both of you were discussing what stores you wanted to hit today when out of nowhere, Ran screamed, "Y/n! Watch out!"

Confused, you turned, only to be hit in the face with a flying soccer ball.

"Ow!"

You recoiled from the impact and clutched your forehead, looking up when Ran began yelling at someone.

"Geez, Shinichi! Learn to control that kick of yours!"
"Well excuse me, I didn't intentionally want to hit her!"

You then felt a hand on your shoulder.
"Hey, are you ok?"

Blue eyes met your e/c ones. His bangs partially covered his gaze as he stared at you, concerned. You felt your face begin to heat up.
"U-uh, yeah, I think so..."

He extended his hand to you. Accepting it, he helped pull you up. "Thank god! If you weren't, Ran would've for sure killed me!" He cheekily grinned at you. "I'm Shinichi Kudo, by the way. What's your name?"

"Y/n. Nice to meet you, Kudo-kun."

Heiji:

"Eh? Y/n-chan? Is that really you?"

You were wandering around downtown Osaka when you ran into your longtime friend Kazuha.

You flipped your hair over your shoulder and tossed your head. "The one and only."

The rest of the day consisted of Kazuha dragging you around to various destinations and doing stupid things in general. She just about died laughing when you were eating takoyaki but burnt your tongue on the first bite.

It was about 6 pm and you two were at a park, discussing matters about life, when you heard someone call out, "Oi, Kazuha!"

"Ah? Heiji? What're you doin' here?"

You followed her gaze to see a guy with dark, tanned skin and a baseball cap. He was pretty good-looking, in your opinion.

"Mom wanted to know if you were gonna-" His sentence was cut off by the sight of you. "Kazuha, who's this girl?"

Kazuha beamed. "Y/n-chan! I ran into her today!"

He gazed at you. "Huh, so that's what ya look like. Kazuha's always goin' off about a y/n-chan. Nice to meet ya, by the way. I'm Hattori Heiji." He extended his hand and you shook it.

"Y/n. Likewise."

Kuroba Kaito:

Kaito fidgeted in his seat, waiting in anticipation. They were getting a transfer student.

The announcement was made a few weeks ago and today was the day they were due to arrive. Bets were placed on whether the student would be a girl or a boy and whether they'd be cute/handsome or not.