🌦ainsi bas la vida🌦saguru hakuba x reader

You stared out your window, bored and waiting for the plane to land. The sky was blue, the sun was out, and the clouds were skimming rapidly beneath the belly of the plane.

« C'était un triste soir comme il y en a par milliers. »

You were on a flight to Paris, with approximately one hour until you were due to land. It was spring break and you had decided to go to France for the week.

« Quand cet homme est venu me voir pour parler. »

Resting your head against the window, you heard the steady roar of the plane engine beneath you. The quietness of the plane cabin was reassuring, and you soon dozed off.

« Et même s'il était tard qu'on m'attendait pour dîner. »

You were awoken by the announcement being made over the intercom, asking all passengers to stow their trays away and to fasten their seatbelts in preparation for landing.

« Je savais que c'était lui que j'attendais. »

You did as told and grabbed your purse from underneath the seat in front of you when you were done. Adjusting your seat so that you were sitting upright now, you pull your purse close to your chest and stare out the window as the plane slowly began descending. A few high, wispy cirrus clouds zoomed overhead.

« Et je l'ai vu sourire. »

The plane began descending more and more. Soon, you broke through the clouds and the city of Paris was visible beneath you. Despite the fact that it was raining, a soft, dreary gray drizzle, the city still shone beautifully.

You pressed your face closer to the window, marveling at the sprawling Parisian landscape. In the far off distance, you could see the Eiffel Tower.

« J'ai vu ses yeux me dire. »

The flaps on the plane opened up as it turned right toward the airport. You saw the long strip of the runway up ahead.

« Noyé dans un soupir. »

You heard the whirring sound of the landing gears extending out to hit the tarmac and felt the little bump once the plane landed.

You gripped the armrests as the flaps on the wings fully extended to slow the plane down. You had flown many times in your life, but landing was always the most nerve-wracking moment. You felt yourself being pushed back into your chair from the force and resistance being generated between the air and plane. The roaring sound grew louder as rubber was burned, leaving black streaks along the landing.

« Reste à mes côtés. »

The plane finally slowed to a stop and you let out a small sigh of relief. Your seatmate smiled at you.

"Landing's always the worst, isn't it?"

"Yeah."

« J'ai pu sentir son coeur. »

Your seatmate helped you get your backpack out from the overhead rack and handed it to you. You made sure to thank him before you got off the plane and onto the bus that would drive you to the terminal. You were lucky and managed to snag the last seat.