❣️them as people in your group chat❣️

Kudo Shinichi:

• Never responds to anything.

• That one person who reads everything sent in the chat but doesn't actually say anything.

• Unless it pertains to Holmes or mysteries.

• He's just like:

• 👀 Holmes you say?

• Don't get into arguments with him.

• Just don't.

• You're going to lose.

• Will straight-up block you if you send him a cursed image.

• Speaking of which:

Kuroba Kaito:

• CEO of cursed memes and images.

• Also the CEO of vague and cryptic messages that will leave you all wondering if he's really ok.

• Sends 99.9% of the cursed images in the chat.

• Can and will stay up all night talking to you.

• Starts the dumbest yet most debatable shit in the chat that will be going all night long.

"Does a straw have one or two holes?"
"... Kuroba, I swear to god-"
"It has one."
"No, it has two!"

• Have fun.

• Is this close to being kicked from the chat.

Hattori Heiji:

• Has some very strong opinions on debatable topics... send with caution.

• God it's so much fun to mess with him and his hot temper.

• You and everybody else frequently gang up on him just to see his embarrassing and angry typos he sends one after another.

• He forgets they existed the next day until one of you reminds him of it.

• He's angry again.

• No talk me I angy energy.

• Somebody talked shit about you? They're apologizing to you over and over again once they get a tongue-lashing from him.

• The mom friend of the group surprisingly.

Hakuba Saguru:

• Unsurprisingly, not active very often.

• Sends messages in the form of dry British humor that is directed towards Hattori or Kaito with the intent of roasting them.

• If you manage to catch him active and there's no one else active in the chat, he's the perfect man to discuss all your problems with.

• He'll listen to you rant with an understanding ear and a supportive attitude. Once you're done, he'll analyze the situation based on what you've told him and give you the best solution on what to do.

• Why can't I have a man like him irl smh 🥲

I might add onto these headcanons later in the form of a part two because these were so much fun to come up with.

Word count: 396 words

Page count: 5 pages

Comment your thoughts and vote if you enjoyed!

-Transmitter