🖤dating kaito includes🖤

-Him showing off new magic tricks to you every day.

-You're always impressed.

-You attempt some magic whenever it's his birthday.

-He can see through every move, but he appreciates and loves the effort and time it took for you to master it.

-Roses. All day, every day.

-Forget air freshener or perfume, you have the roses. That's more than enough.

-You knowing he's Kaito Kid.

-Still supportive and encouraging all the way, even though he's technically a criminal.

-You know his motives though, so that label doesn't really apply.

-Affectionate even during heists. In front of huge crowds.

-That embarrasses you to no extent.

-You're always on the news the next day because of it.

-You chastising him whenever he tries to flip a girl's skirt up or peek in the girl's locker room.

-Those instances have dropped dramatically ever since he started dating you, though.

-Despite his fun-loving appearance at school, you know it's just a front he puts up in public.

-In reality, he tends to be depressed since he lost his dad and his mom is almost never home. All he has is you, Jii-chan, and Aoko as a friend.

-The weight of being an internationally-wanted phantom thief only adds to the burden.

-Frequent hugs, cuddles, and affection.

-PDA is his game.

-Doting and affectionate to a horrifying degree.

-You don't mind it though.

-Clingy boi.

-He's literally glued to your side all day.

-Eskimo kisses.

-Will dance with you at a heist, even if a huge crowd is watching. Spin you around, dip you, and make you feel like the princess you deserve to be.

-Your smile instantly brightens up his day.

-His smile has dimples oh my god-

-You can both make each other forget about the world, and for a little while, just truly enjoy each other's company and be happy.

-Loyal little bby.

-Screw Akako and her scheming, he's only got eyes for you.

-Spamming you with memes via text message at 3 am.

-And you both have school the next day.

-It's all good either way. Even though both of you are that close to passing out in class.

-Taking care of his doves alongside him.

-He thinks they like you more than him.

-Stealing his clothes.

-Also trying on his Kaito Kid outfit when he's not looking.

-Sike.

-He's looking and he thinks it's the cutest thing ever, especially when you try to impersonate him.

-Ends up walking into the room and nuzzling the shit out of you.

-Would take on the role of Kaito Kid in a heartbeat if he wasn't able to pull off a promised heist due to illness or whatever.

-He's strongly against it.

-You do it anyway.

-April Fool's Day is w a r.

-The whole school and neighborhood are terrified of both of you that day.

-One year, you attached an air horn to his seat.

-Also ingenious fish pranks each year.

-He got back at you by cutting out insect shapes and attaching them to the lamp shades, making you scream bloody murder.

-He also covered the mouse sensor and watched you slam your mouse repeatedly against the desk for ten minutes before you finally figured it out.

-Aoko pitched in and made caramel onion apples. Caramel apples essentially, but with onions instead of apples.

-Kaito's tongue was on fire after that.

-He painted the soap with clear nail polish and left it in the shower.

-You were so god damn confused until he banged on the door and shouted, "Payback, (y/n)!"

-You hacked his phone and turned all his app shortcuts into fishies. And changed his wallpaper to one of a fish as well.

-He didn't touch his phone for the rest of the day.

-He downloaded a blue screen of death wallpaper onto your computer and watched you lose your shit over it.

-When he wasn't looking, you put confetti on the top of his ceiling fan. Once he walked back into the room, you turned it on, causing the confetti to go everywhere.

-Aoko got both of you good with toothpaste Oreos one time.

-You both make up and cuddle with each other at the end of the day.

Word count: 727 words

Page count: 9 pages

I had way too much fun with the April Fool's pranks lmao.

😂

Saguru up next.

Comment your thoughts and vote if you enjoyed!

-Transmitter