🔪sweet but psycho🔪 yandere!saguru hakuba x reader

A/n: Your name is Nirami in this chapter.

Requested by @itzyshamster

Enjoy!

"Hey, Kaito! Did you hear about what's going to happen tomorrow?"

Your best friend Kaito stared at you quizzically as you both walked home together.

"I don't know, Nira-chan. What is it?"

You couldn't keep the grin off your face.

"I'm transferring to your class tomorrow!"

He froze, a giant grin spreading across his face.

"Seriously?"

"One hundred percent."

He pulled you into a tight hug and rocked you back and forth in his arms. You closed your eyes and leaned into him.

"You're transferring to my class! I can't wait! But that's strange, considering we just had another transfer student about two months ago..."

You hugged him tighter and kissed his cheek quickly.

"We've reached my house, Kaito. I'll see you tomorrow!"

He ran back toward you, kissing your cheek back and squeezing your hand.

"Bye, Nira-chan! I'll see you tomorrow in class!"

You waved goodbye to him and unlocked the front door, stepping inside your house. After calling out a quick "I'm back" to your mom, you grab a snack and head upstairs to your room.

Changing into something more relaxed and comfy, you set your bag down and plop down into your rolling chair, powering on your laptop and munching at your snack.

You and Kaito were affectionate with each other, yes, but you were solely friends. That was all there was to it.

You checked the website of your new high school starting tomorrow: Ekoda High.

Absorbing all the information you needed to know, you nodded and closed the tab, starting on your homework.

For the next few hours, you stayed like that, diligently completing assignment after assignment.

"Nirami! Dinner's ready!"

You close your laptop and stretch before getting up.

"Coming, mom!"

***

You stood in front of your closet and pulled out your new school uniform. Taking your old uniform, which was draped across the back of a chair, you hung it up for the last time.

You changed into your pajamas and climbed into bed, turning off the light. You heaved a sigh in the dark, quiet room. You were giddy with excitement for tomorrow, excited at the prospect of being able to see Kaito every day now, but slightly dejected. Tomorrow, you'd be getting a fresh start and almost nobody would know you. You'd have to start from scratch again.

You rolled over onto your side and squeezed your eyes shut, waiting for tomorrow and all its opportunities to come.

***

"Alright, class, settle down!"

The teacher walked into the room and planted herself firmly in front of the chalkboard, clapping her hands for attention.