💞them attempting kabedon💞

A/n: This was requested by @rxsew4ter. I hope you enjoy!

Kudo Shinichi:

• Poor baby can't do it.

• He just can't.

• He'll spend a few days pondering over whether he should do it or not, then backs down sooner or later.

• Heiji probably encouraged him let's be honest he wouldn't have the guts to do it by himself.

• Ran probably also cheered him on as well.

• Behind his back, they probably just wanted to see him fail like a dork.

• Their wish was granted 😔

Hattori Heiji:

• Mans was really bold at first.

• Then got cold feet 0.001 milliseconds after he actually did it.

• Probably started spewing apologies at the speed of light once he noticed you staring at him.

• You have to shut him up with a kiss.

• He never hears the end of it from Kazuha.

• "What? You tried to kabedon (y/n) and it failed, Heiji?"

• "Shut up, Kazuha!"

Kuroba Kaito:

• MANS PROBABLY ATTEMPTED KABEDON TO YOU IN THE MIDDLE OF CLASS LMAO

• LIKE YOU WERE JUST ON YOUR WAY BACK TO YOUR DESK AFTER SOLVING A PROBLEM AT THE BOARD AND THEN BAM-

• Magician man's pinning you against the wall and demanding affection.

• You quickly hug him and kiss his cheek before walking back. PDA isn't allowed in school, after all. You get lucky because your teacher is a die-hard for young love.

• Don't worry.

• He makes sure to pay you back tenfold later after school if you know what I mean. 😏

Hakuba Saguru:

• He doesn't do it. Period.

• He doesn't think it's "refined" or "elegant" enough. His princess only deserves the best, after all.

• If you get him riled up enough, then he might.

• But even then it's only in private.

• Prefers confessing to you the old-fashioned way. Flowers, chocolate, hand-holding, and cheek kisses.

• But if you do get him riled up enough for him to try it, prepare for a long night 😏.

I'm sorry that these were so short; I haven't been feeling very good lately but I wanted to write your requests and still make them good, so this was the best I could do.

Word count: 371 words

Page count: 4 pages

Comment your thoughts and vote if you enjoyed!

-Transmitter