💬parle à ta tête💬 hattori heiji x reader

« Je veux qu'on m'écoute, oui, je veux qu'on me comprenne. »

You stood at the edge of the room, holding your drink between your fingers and gently swishing the liquid around. You really didn't want to be here at this party.

« Je veux aimer savoir pourquoi j'suis là. »

You set your glass down and grabbed your belongings, planning to leave. You originally went to this party in an attempt to socialize more but found that it wasn't going as expected.

« Dis-moi pourquoi j'suis là. »

"Why was I there?" you grumble as you sneak out the front door and back home.

It began to rain and you pulled out your umbrella you had stowed away at the bottom of your purse.

« Et je marche seule cachée sous mon ombrelle. »

"This was a horrible idea," you mutter as the rain quickly turned into a full-on downpour. "The drinks weren't even good and nobody was there that interested me. And now I'm soaking wet. Delightful."

« S'te-plaît, ne te moque pas de moi. »

You rounded the corner and walked halfway down the street, stopping at your house. You paused to rummage for your keys and unlocked the door once you found them.

« Le moral à plat. »

You stepped inside and locked the door behind you, letting out a sigh. Your house was empty once again, like always.

« Et je fais le mariole parfois j'fais des marmites. »

Walking upstairs into your room, you shrugged your bag off onto the ground and flopped onto your bed, staring up at the ceiling. A thought flitted through your mind briefly; you should get started on your homework that was due tomorrow. You shrugged it off, however, and decided to procrastinate on it.

« J'en ai marre et très vite. »

Rolling over onto your side, you stare out the window. You were lonely. All throughout your life, you had been, starting off with the death of your father when you were seven. In elementary school, you had few friends and none of them lasted once you moved.

The one and only thing you wanted the most in life was someone to hold you and make you feel loved.

That was also why you had made the attempt to socialize more. Maybe you'd bump into someone you liked that way.

« J'peux démarrer de suite. »

You checked your phone for any new messages or missed notifications. None.

« Dites-moi ce que vous en dites. »

Groaning, you tossed your phone to the side and covered your face with your hands. You didn't even care what they would look like, all you wanted was someone who would relieve your loneliness and make you feel loved.